The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi really lacked creativity with those TSB.

Madara using juubi susanoo in manga would be too much for duo to handle.
@bold That'd be the exact same thing as Sasuke's BPS.

In manga Madara susanoo is equall to full Kurama while Sasuke susanoo is equall to 50 Kurama.In game susanoo is too big compared to manga.
EMS Madara's PS = full Kurama because Madara's chakra was much more mature than Sasuke's due to his age. If Sasuke was the same age as Madara, his EMS PS would be the same size.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too OP no matter how you look at it. If he used that in manga they wouldn´t stand a chance.
the juubi susanoo is way too op, I find it funny they couldn't stop Madara while he was playing around and they both had killing intent the whole time.

How come that nobody didn't say a thing about the meteors? They are way bigger than Madara casual CT and Madara combined his Juubi PS Blade slash attacks with his meteors! (look at 2:39)
I just wanted to add those CT madara made in the manga were the power of his rinnegan not the juubi.

I saw the meteors and looked cool, I guess he made the CT's bigger in the game and the juubi PS blade is op.

Last edited:

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold That'd be the exact same thing as Sasuke's BPS.
Nope not the same.... Because Sasuke took tiny pieces of chakra from the Bijuu whereas Rikudo Madara's PS has all the chakra since he is a Jin plus Rikudo Senjutsu since he has the Juubi body. Sasuke lacks the much of the Juubi chakra and Rikudo Senjutsu... So his Bijuu PS is not the same with the Juubi PS.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope not the same.... Because Sasuke took tiny pieces of chakra from the Bijuu whereas Rikudo Madara's PS has all the chakra since he is a Jin plus Rikudo Senjutsu since he has the Juubi body. Sasuke lacks the much of the Juubi chakra and Rikudo Senjutsu... So his Bijuu PS is not the same with the Juubi PS.
Quantity of chakra doesn't matter when deciding power, only potency. Quantity only decides how long a person can maintain PS, not the strength of PS.

And Madara's Juubi PS will look and be the exact same thing as Sasuke's BPS since they're both formed from the same chakra. Though Madara's PS may still vary in strength.

And yes, Madara's BPS will be empowered by Rikodou Senjutsu, so it'll be bigger and stronger than VOTE Sasuke's BPS. But it'll be slightly weaker than Adult Sasuke's BPS.