Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dam just a sec let me get my list of jutsu

dam im electric type

Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.

to attempt to kill your clones

then i throw multiple kunai with strings attached to try to trap you and tie you up and so i can run up and use
(Raiton:Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Static Collection Skill
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body.
This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released
after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally
its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part,
will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis(lasts for the remeinder of this turn)
to paralize you then i finish with

Resengon(spiral Sphere)

my sensei taught me that jutsu but i don't know any of its stats

HURRY UP AND COME BACK i know your gonna pwn me but still

Last edited:

Tradesguy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm dam

Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.
to hit your birds then i throw
many shuriken at your clones and i finish with
(Raiton:Jibashi)-Lightning Style:Electromagnetic Murder
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30(+5 if used with a water type)
Descripton: sends out a bunch of thin bolts of lightning that cling to the opponent and shock him/her.

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enough playing

Wind style: pressure damage (wind that levels anything in it's path)

To destroyxall ur lightning and my clones throw there kunais at u and behind it is a fire style: grandfireball jutsu

Tradesguy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't know how much damage they do

kk

actually i have a lot of stuff to do on thursday but i have a lot of free time on friday

Last edited: