Since there's no One Piece this week ...

tiptop

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

... this is the kind of crap I watch.

Yeah sick I know, but OP is more addicting than cocaine xd
just wondering, aint there any ONE PIECE forum bases for u one piece fanboys to go to, because it seems like there is alot, and most of the time i run into some here, they just bash naruto and say how superior one piece is(bullshit). dont wanna start a debate/argument, just asking if there are any one piece forums about because i like one piece my self.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
just wondering, aint there any ONE PIECE forum bases for u one piece fanboys to go to, because it seems like there is alot, and most of the time i run into some here, they just bash naruto and say how superior one piece is(bullshit). dont wanna start a debate/argument, just asking if there are any one piece forums about because i like one piece my self.
WHY. ARE. YOU. POSTING. HERE. THEN?

Where in the world in my topic am I bashing Naruto? If you can't contribute anything aside from whining then please get out. I don't want to start another meaningless Naruto vs OP debate again. :shrug:

Reactions: sexyprep1

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1) You saying bullshit is already gonna start an argument.
2) This is the One Piece section.
3) It's the Naruto fans that bash One Piece first.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Check this thread out as well:

It has some OVA's and videos of the mugiwara theater (Omake).

One Piece Omake are short manga chapters originally published in the One Piece Log Books & Databooks. So far, the first five ("Report Time" through to "Monster Time") have been animated and aired with a set of five "Recap" episodes aired during the Enies Lobby arc. The other Omake shorts from "Space Time" on have yet to be animated.