Simpsons predictions

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You probably are aware of that. So what kind of sorcery is it? I have read that there are some mathematicians working along with the writers, but still... Seriously can someone explain me how they do that?

According to some fans these are some 'predictions' that may become real:

1. Massive Environmental Disaster
2. Mars Colonies
3. Bankruptcy in Russia's economy
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger as the president of the United States

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1,2 & 3 are vague and are too bound to happen at some point to be called predictions

#4 is the only prediction here but it’s unlikely

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lot of those "OMfG look, Simpsons predicted future!" is bullsh*t and simple internet myth. Lot of those so called predicitons are fake and fanarts.
Concerning your variants:
1. Nature itself changes drastically in many things every now and then. It is obvious, at least here in Eastern Europe, that climate was bit different than 15 years ago, soon it will change again as it was.
2. Not in closest future. We still don't even have R&D set on the Moon, while there has been not a single human to Mars (and doubt, that currently it is possible)
3. Russia's economy is actually growing despite sanctions. In fact, sanctions implemented by Western powers immobalized Russia's economic competitors and now home products are growing. After 10 or 15 years, if Russia would slightly reform its productions, it will be next China.
4. Trump and Schwarzenegger are almost same age. I doubt he will ever consider to be president, as Trump will also probably rule 2nd term, they will be 77 and 78 years old, bit too much for POTUS.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lot of those "OMfG look, Simpsons predicted future!" is bullsh*t and simple internet myth. Lot of those so called predicitons are fake and fanarts.
Concerning your variants:
1. Nature itself changes drastically in many things every now and then. It is obvious, at least here in Eastern Europe, that climate was bit different than 15 years ago, soon it will change again as it was.
2. Not in closest future. We still don't even have R&D set on the Moon, while there has been not a single human to Mars (and doubt, that currently it is possible)
3. Russia's economy is actually growing despite sanctions. In fact, sanctions implemented by Western powers immobalized Russia's economic competitors and now home products are growing. After 10 or 15 years, if Russia would slightly reform its productions, it will be next China.
4. Trump and Schwarzenegger are almost same age. I doubt he will ever consider to be president, as Trump will also probably rule 2nd term, they will be 77 and 78 years old, bit too much for POTUS.
We can't deny the accuracy of these predictions:

You must be registered for see images

This one refers to the spell checker of the smartphones, like the one in Whatsapp:

Apple Watch:

So in my opinion it's not normal at least.

Nature is always changing and the humans are the main cause of it. How can you be sure that the climate will change it back the way it was in the location you live?

NASA expects that in 2030s humans can set foot on Mars.

In 2016 Arnold stated that he wanted to be the president of the United States, but he can't because he was born in Austria. Although some theoretical claims it's still possible due a wrong interpretation of this part of the American constitution.

They also 'predicted':
5. People losing their jobs due the mass automation. In my opinion this one was easy. It's already happening.
6. People will be addicted to the Virtual Reality.
7. The industry of music will make subliminal messages to manipulate people.
8. The artificial intelligence will make robots a threat to humans. You guys probably remember that Facebook created some robots and they began to talk with each other in a secret language and then Facebook had to shut them down.

Last edited:

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trump being president and Disney owing fox are the only predictions that came right till date. But I'm looking forward to happen the above predictions in Coming future.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can't deny the accuracy of these predictions:

This one refers to the spell checker of the smartphones, like the one in Whatsapp:

Apple Watch:

So in my opinion it's not normal at least.

Nature is always changing and the humans are the main cause of it. How can you be sure that the climate will change it back the way it was in the location you live?

NASA expects that in 2030s humans can set foot on Mars.

In 2016 Arnold stated that he wanted to be the president of the United States, but he can't because he was born in Austria. Although some theoretical claims it's still possible due a wrong interpretation of this part of the American constitution.

They also 'predicted':
5. People losing their jobs due the mass automation. In my opinion this one was easy. It's already happening.
6. People will be addicted to the Virtual Reality.
7. The industry of music will make subliminal messages to manipulate people.
8. The artificial intelligence will make robots a threat to humans. You guys probably remember that Facebook created some robots and they began to talk with each other in a secret language and then Facebook had to shut them down.
The Ebola one isn't a prediction it's playing off the movie outbreak from 1995 which was about a monkey who led to the spread of an Ebola like virus. The Lisa one; people have been saying the government is listening for decades, it was kind of the entire theme of 1984. The apple one; was probably on the radar of most writers on the team as many are interested in associated fields.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, you go first!

The Ebola one isn't a prediction it's playing off the movie outbreak from 1995 which was about a monkey who led to the spread of an Ebola like virus. The Lisa one; people have been saying the government is listening for decades, it was kind of the entire theme of 1984. The apple one; was probably on the radar of most writers on the team as many are interested in associated fields.
Yes, I agree some stuff have some explanation, but still it's a big coincidence.