Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol sasuke trying to be the leader then getting oneshotted, almost getting everyone killed. But the moment kakashi called them for a plan kaguya was sealed.

You must be registered for see images

Thats just sasuke trash talking as usual, I would take him seriously if he actually did anything of value during kaguya fight
> Kakashi allowed Sasuke to be the Leader of Team 7 when he knew what was going on. Without him the whole team would be one shotted by IT.

> Kakashi has shown greater leadership qualities than Sasuke. I believe Naruto says he's better in the War, No need to put Sasuke down when Kakashi's plan involved him. Kakashi is more analytical whereas Sasuke is a bit more rash but it still worked against Bee when he had Bee pinned down. Bee later ran like a coward.

> Sasuke did do something of value, he helped seal Kaguya, saved Naruto with the Hawk summon as they were going to fall into the Lava dimension, and in the ice dimension he uses Amaterasu to cut through the frozen ice to save himself and Naruto.

> Another thing is Sasuke never had full mastery of his Rinnegan when he first got it compared to RSM Naruto. He had to experiment with his own powers which is why he was so laid back.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> Kakashi allowed Sasuke to be the Leader of Team 7 when he knew what was going on. Without him the whole team would be one shotted by IT.

> Kakashi has shown greater leadership qualities than Sasuke. I believe Naruto says he's better in the War, No need to put Sasuke down when Kakashi's plan involved him. Kakashi is more analytical whereas Sasuke is a bit more rash but it still worked against Bee when he had Bee pinned down. Bee later ran like a coward.

> Sasuke did do something of value, he helped seal Kaguya, saved Naruto with the Hawk summon as they were going to fall into the Lava dimension, and in the ice dimension he uses Amaterasu to cut through the frozen ice to save himself and Naruto.

> Another thing is Sasuke never had full mastery of his Rinnegan when he first got it compared to RSM Naruto. He had to experiment with his own powers which is why he was so laid back.
Bee didn't run like a coward, he performed a special substitution jutsu using the tentacle, he had plenty of chakra left because he is a jinchuriki, sasuke and his whole team was vulnerable, bee chose to fein injury even though he would have just taken team taka out at that point without going tailed beast, but like I said he wanted to be left alone to do his own thing so he chose to appear defeated, sasuke sucks

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Throughout the entire manga Sasuke's been butthurt and people took advantage of that and manipulated him. The current Sasuke is much better, he finally got over it.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pff, that wannabe uchiha fodder knows whos boss

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

[video=youtube;cEuU64Zt4B0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0[/video]​

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Dat Obito; boning every orifice in Kakashi's body where he could fit to get that effect.

Kakashi is gay.

Look at those eyes; these are tha actual eyes of an Uchiha charity case. Finally back to the dog-house aye, Kakashi?

Bee didn't run like a coward, he performed a special substitution jutsu using the tentacle, he had plenty of chakra left because he is a jinchuriki, sasuke and his whole team was vulnerable, bee chose to fein injury even though he would have just taken team taka out at that point without going tailed beast, but like I said he wanted to be left alone to do his own thing so he chose to appear defeated, sasuke sucks
No. Bee disagrees with you. Feign injury my ass. He had no chakra left for Hachibi to transform. And Taka was never there to kill him when he was going at them with the intent to kill.

Last edited: