Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Have you watched the anime or reading this manga? Please share and discuss your thoughts here.
Why did Silver Spoon get added to the FMA thread? And why did it did even get a thread with FMA? It's not even a big anime series. The description of the thread even got changed XD. I am not mad I just thought it was weird.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did Silver Spoon get added to the FMA thread? And why did it did even get a thread with FMA? It's not even a big anime series. The description of the thread even got changed XD. I am not mad I just thought it was weird.
FMA thread is just as it was and no description is changed and still an sticky too. Here :

Silver Spoon is written and drawn by the same mangaka and I just added another for this one too.

This series is ending soon, yeah? I should play catch-up on the manga and anime. It's much easier to digest finished works these days.
Yeah it's near ending. And I agree about finished work. Especially for monthly mangas or the ones which take hiatuses in between.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya i have. Not my type of anime, but i can see why people like it i guess.
Yeah. Slice of Life genre doesn't have that kind of exciting pull as some other .

It is a slow series, and it took some time to get in to it, initially. But characters, situational comedy and various ongoing themes hooked me at some point.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. Slice of Life genre doesn't have that kind of exciting pull as some other .

It is a slow series, and it took some time to get in to it, initially. But characters, situational comedy and various ongoing themes hooked me at some point.
Ya, I have tried to watch anime that has the same genre as Silver Spoon, but it's not my kinda style so it's hard for me to like them. They are just too slow for me. I mostly like anime with some action in it and fighting scenes and stuff like that.