Narutoftw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This forum didnt pick up on my swears.. for some reason didnt replace it with *******.. now i have an infraction.. does anyone else think that's slightly retarded? Or agree with me it should be removed due to incompetence.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technically, you shouldn't have depended on the forum to censor your words.

I swear as much as the next guy. But I censor it myself for assurance.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This forum didnt pick up on my swears.. for some reason didnt replace it with *******.. now i have an infraction.. does anyone else think that's slightly retarded? Or agree with me it should be removed due to incompetence.
i completely agree once i put this

****** ***** *** * *** *******(actually that is a real swear o.o lol but i just put stars back then so i didn't nerd to get the infractation)but i did -__- O_O(but i really dont regret it cuz i sweared at a bitc* that pissed me off*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you complaining about getting a simple little infraction for doing sth you know you shouldn't have done in the first place if you read the rules! There is no need to swear so much just simply use a different choice of words kid. Such as instead of saying the "f" word say sth else like "thats completely insane"

And dont make threads complain how you got an infraction it just happens no point in whinnying about spilled milk now is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.