Sign the Studio Perriot Naruto filler petition!

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have recently started a petition towards the fillers of studio perriot. i believe i speak for everyone when i say that we are tired of these fillers and it needs to end now. Madara is still alive and the boruto movie is coming to the u.s next month. i am spreading the word and i would appreciate the support! sign

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro just stop what you're doing. Ive seen tons of people started the petition countless times and yet they achieved nothing in the end so you're just wasting your time.

Large big company tend to not care and to listen words from the fans especially they had large amount of investment

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are the dreams even filler..? i recall the manga showing us some.
There was one chapter in the manga that had a few panels per character showing what their dreams where. The dreams in the anime are absolutely filler, as they are taking those few panels per character and stretching them out into full blown, mull length episodes per character. I mean, in the manga it was just begging for trouble, but at this rate we may get an entire season full of dreams.

Kiro1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not the way to get their attention really. Sending, spaming them emails will. Including voiced, supported opinions from big YouTubers.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was one chapter in the manga that had a few panels per character showing what their dreams where. The dreams in the anime are absolutely filler, as they are taking those few panels per character and stretching them out into full blown, mull length episodes per character. I mean, in the manga it was just begging for trouble, but at this rate we may get an entire season full of dreams.
I think that's actually supposed to be for entertainment purposes. Besides, Kishimoto had to finish on 700 he didn't have space to develop the characters Tsukuyome