Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Idk wtf is happening. Its getting on my nerves. My sig, I've changed it two times already but it keeps reverting back to this image:
You must be registered to see images
Even though I did change it to this image:
You must be registered to see images
If its a mod or like admin who changes it, plz tell me why or smth. If its a bug, guess now that I pointed it out it should get fixed.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should be able to change your signature yourself. And I just changed mine and it seems to be working for me.

Which URL you tried to use for your signature? You can only use a direct link for an image uploaded somewhere. And must hit the save button at the end.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You should be able to change your signature yourself. And I just changed mine and it seems to be working for me.

Which URL you tried to use for your signature? You can only use a direct link for an image uploaded somewhere. And must hit the save button at the end.
I know how to change my sig, as I just changed my sig right now. The issue which I hope doesn't come up again is that after I change my sig to the one I currently hold. It changes back after a few hours or so to the old sig. This has happened two times already. I figured maybe a mod was changing it back for some reason, so I posted this thread.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know how to change my sig, as I just changed my sig right now. The issue which I hope doesn't come up again is that after I change my sig to the one I currently hold. It changes back after a few hours or so to the old sig. This has happened two times already. I figured maybe a mod was changing it back for some reason, so I posted this thread.
Clear your browser cache/cookies and let us know if it helps. Also can you give me the url you were using?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Clear your browser cache/cookies and let us know if it helps. Also can you give me the url you were using?

This link. The reason why it says banners is because before making it itnto my sig, I make it into my profile banner on the base, bec for whatever reason I cant make a new sig without shortening the link to lower than 281 characters. The easiest way I know of doing that is by making it a banner on the website, and then copying the banner image into the sig url.

I also cleared my browser cache. Lets hope that helps.
Post automatically merged:

Fuuuuuuuc it reversed back.
It did after i cleared my cahce... maybe that has something to do with it.
I got another theory! What if it reverses back because the banner link I used to make it, had been changed to the current sig.