Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Working on the glow concept @_@

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Would love to hear you feedback and CnC! ๐Ÿ‘พ
This is nice! photo manipulations are not very forgiving in the sense that the bigger an artwork is, the more obvious it's flaws, so take everything I say with a pinch of salt lol!

I love the idea of an orange/yellowish moon, I guess a burning moon would be a more appropriate name. I'd darken the skies a little more though, maybe desaturate it a little. I understand what you're going for here, and the orange moon kind of complements the dark bluish sky, but the blue is perhaps too noticeable.

I love the dusty clouds (correct?) in the background, it enhances the sense of depth and that's always good to see.

The burning effects are great! Really! But I think the fires are a little too contained. Fire does what fire wants lol! and I'd have loved to see you go crazy on that effect. Fires are wild! Uncontainable! and you should have perhaps some burning specs here and there on the ground, and it just makes the manipulation a little too obvious. I'd say that's also what affects the light and shade, as well as highlights, especially on the ground, making it seem like the burning plane is a little suspended just above the ground. That being said, you did okay considering that you had to alter the natural lighting on the plane to suit your work.

You could have also added some foreground effects like dust and specs just in front of the plane, which will give it a better sense of depth and realism. Overall it's a good manip. Good work! I'd like to see more

OT: Wow! I don't visit the design section often enough

Reactions: Deliquesce

Deliquesce

Veteran
Kin
89๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
64๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is nice! photo manipulations are not very forgiving in the sense that the bigger an artwork is, the more obvious it's flaws, so take everything I say with a pinch of salt lol!

I love the idea of an orange/yellowish moon, I guess a burning moon would be a more appropriate name. I'd darken the skies a little more though, maybe desaturate it a little. I understand what you're going for here, and the orange moon kind of complements the dark bluish sky, but the blue is perhaps too noticeable.

I love the dusty clouds (correct?) in the background, it enhances the sense of depth and that's always good to see.

The burning effects are great! Really! But I think the fires are a little too contained. Fire does what fire wants lol! and I'd have loved to see you go crazy on that effect. Fires are wild! Uncontainable! and you should have perhaps some burning specs here and there on the ground, and it just makes the manipulation a little too obvious. I'd say that's also what affects the light and shade, as well as highlights, especially on the ground, making it seem like the burning plane is a little suspended just above the ground. That being said, you did okay considering that you had to alter the natural lighting on the plane to suit your work.

You could have also added some foreground effects like dust and specs just in front of the plane, which will give it a better sense of depth and realism. Overall it's a good manip. Good work! I'd like to see more

OT: Wow! I don't visit the design section often enough
Thanks for the detailed CnC man ! It means alot coming from you !

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Azu

Elite
Kin
279๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
114๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Great work, mate! Really love those little sparks flying above the plane.

If the plane is supposed to be on fire then I would agree with Elmage that there should be a bit more fire rising from the inside of the plane; Where-ever there are cracks there should be those fire tails rising. Some of the glow lines do not make sense compared to the light source. However, this was really hard task considering that there are different light sources from different angles.

My recommendation is to work a bit more on the composition of your pieces. Always zoom out and in, flip the canvas so that you can get the sense where your eyes look at first. I really wonder how would this piece work if it was a bit more elongated, zoomed out....

You are doing amazing! Keep it up! :D

Reactions: Elmage G Ace