Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you mean fight one immediately after he beats one, I say he stops at #4 Ulquirrora if you go by 0-9.

If you meant the other way around I say he beats them all.

Mejkl3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you include the fact that he beaten the 1# espada with only shikai i would guess that he beats all. Though he could have some trouble with Yammys enraged form and Ulquiorras second form.

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you include the fact that he beaten the 1# espada with only shikai i would guess that he beats all. Though he could have some trouble with Yammys enraged form and Ulquiorras second form.
He had help from ukitake(rukias squad captain)

blackstar9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had lots of help first off. I forgot the other captain name that has two swords like him. He saved him first from all the vwhen he absorbed them. Second he had help from two vizards. Why are people saying he solo stark? Anyway back to your questiceron. I don't think he can beat more then two espada back to back. Remember only maturity had the skill to beat the scientist espada. Hitsugaya ice made him a perfect match for hallibel etch

Last edited:

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had lots of help first off. I forgot the other captain name that has two swords like him. He saved him first from all the veto when he absorbed them. Second he had help from two vizards. Why are people saying he solo stark? Anyway back to your question. I don't think he can beat more then two espada back to back. Remember only maturity had the skill to beat the scientist espada. Hitsugaya ice made him a perfect match for hallibel etch
I think he can defeat hallibel tho.She has no counter even to his shikai not to mention he still has his bankai

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going from weakest to strongest I could see him at best getting to good old Ulqiorra before losing if he's just going one after another without stopping.

Secunda Etapa Ulquiorra and Barragan are probably his two most difficult fights....as Ulquiorra was incredibly OP with those javelin/lances. Barragan can't really be touched unless time doesn't affect his games, but even then he can extend the range. Shunsui needs Kido like Hacchin or whatever his name was to win!

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking on ALL the Espada continuously is definitely not easy. Shikai Kyoraku could probably hold on until Ulquiorra/Halibel. You have to take into account possible injuries, stamina, etc...

Bankai Kyoraku could probably take them all (of course, depending on what his bankai actually does)

crackpot

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had lots of help first off. I forgot the other captain name that has two swords like him. He saved him first from all the vwhen he absorbed them. Second he had help from two vizards. Why are people saying he solo stark? Anyway back to your questiceron. I don't think he can beat more then two espada back to back. Remember only maturity had the skill to beat the scientist espada. Hitsugaya ice made him a perfect match for hallibel etch
Well to be honest if he got hit by one of those thousand ceros he wouldnt have been to damaged I mean he tanked a point blank one and still had decent stamina. And the 2 vizards didnt help Shunsui... Shunsui helped the 2 vizards they were gonna die as stark was gonna give them the 'final blow'. Shunsui in the end did defeat Stark with his swordsmanship and shikai only Stark was too busy complaining why he had to fight such a powerful opponent.. And im pretty sure Ukitake didnt even do anything to stark except redirect a few cero then got blitzed by wonderweiss which then got Shunsui pissed and went in to kill wonderweiss but then Stark took the opening and got by Shunsui pure distraction the same way Shunsui got Stark by using the Vizards as a distraction.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only one he'd have trouble with would be Barragan. I don't know what Kyoraku has that could counter Barragan's Respira. But then again we don't know his Bankai.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only one he'd have trouble with would be Barragan. I don't know what Kyoraku has that could counter Barragan's Respira. But then again we don't know his Bankai.
Exactly my thought's Baragan is immune to mele attacks and even most of the range ones would age :D