Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you have any anime merchandise don't hesitate to take a picture and post it here, whether it was homemade or bought from somewhere, post a picture of it here. :yay:

I actually made most of my merchandise, but I have a few things I bought but am too lazy to post. Zzz

Here's something I made (I was like 7 when I made this okay. :c):

You must be registered for see images

XD

I have a few other things, I'll post them here later on.

Now it's your turn. :yay:

P.S. It doesn't just have to be Anime/Manga, it can be comics or any japanese related merchandise.

Last edited:

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would have to go through my room, look for my merchandises then take a pic of them, which is so much work.
Edit:I might take a pic of them, and show them later.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I've got the 1st raging blast game, so I guess I've got one piece of merchandise. Everything else I have anime related is in my laptop.

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is an IRL friend of mine's collection. Have some mad respect for it, so I thought I'd post. He was cleaning and reorganizing it a few days ago and posted a panorama thing on Facebook (hence the weird angles). Thought you guys would enjoy though. This is also just one room worth of stuff...his entire house has anime/gaming stuff all over it...even the kitchen. The stuff on the floor is just the stuff that was on the empty shelves in the other pics. No telling how many thousands of dollars he's put into his collection. He has a wall of just old consoles too, multiples of them XD.

There are 6 images. Imgur just links it weird I guess.

You must be registered for see medias

I, personally, only have some t-shirts and figurines..but I really wanna get the entire Naruto set of both anime and manga.

Reactions: Michelle