Show us yourself :) #2

Dreckerplayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,323 posts 575 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
7,323
Reaction score
575
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice :)



:flirty::flirty::flirty:


HMM does anyone call you young M33zy by any chance.

No...are you trying to be funny, lmao?

Edit: I've been called Chris Tucker, Ice-Cube, Drake, Jay Z, and Tracy Morgan before haha!
 
Last edited:

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
4,453 posts 257 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
4,453
Reaction score
257
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice Pic guys ;)
 

Strawberry

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,051 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
10,051
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No...are you trying to be funny, lmao?

Edit: I've been called Chris Tucker, Ice-Cube, Drake, Jay Z, and Tracy Morgan before haha!

no i know someone they call meezy that looks like ya
 

Masked dude of the Uchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,371 posts 62 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
2,371
Reaction score
62
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Throw back thursday!
You must be registered for see images
 

sage1999

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,623 posts 142 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
1,623
Reaction score
142
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well, here goes nothin

You must be registered for see images
 

foxyladyland

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,175 posts 1,063 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,175
Reaction score
1,063
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Before I got the emofgt hair cut.
You must be registered for see images

After.
You must be registered for see images

It maybe blurry sorry.

awww little angel darling :ls: so so beautiful xD gorgeous :nosebleed:

TEHE
You must be registered for see images
 

Noni

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,987 posts 611 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
13,987
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow everyone is beautiful in NB !!
 

Jewjitsu

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
54,532 posts 618 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
54,532
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah ur all hot =D
 

βeeCee

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,865 posts 527 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
527
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alright here's another one of mine. I Posted it last and only Janin happened to notice it...>.< So ty janin. >__O

You must be registered for see images


it's funny how some people(Older people, 20+) tend to show their photos so nicely. Like the description they write it's so...sweet like..Weird too...that I quite don't understand how to react on it...and apparently just hit their profile and start chatting.

This place really does have nice people. Sexy too.
I'm gonna miss this place when I'm a rock star and become super busy and can't find time to NB then.... XD

I like your style! When you become rich and famous, can I have some money? ;)

jk...unless you're really going to send me money...
 

ghethron

Member
44 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
44
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

:sweat: Not the best picture in the world, but this is me. :sweat:
 

Nocturne

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,022 posts 641 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like your style! When you become rich and famous, can I have some money? ;)

jk...unless you're really going to send me money...

Nooooooo im big selfish stud I spend money on my babes...XD

Jkn...not sure if I could send money, but I can atleast take are of all ur premiums in nb? Good? :p
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow, a new thread for this. Anyways, this is how i look people!! :bouncy:

Got a new style haircut, how is it? =D

You must be registered for see images
 

l Forgotten l

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,508 posts 708 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
4,508
Reaction score
708
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

This is me, it was taken from my ipad, yeah the camera sucks x_x.....

Your very beautiful :flowers:
 

SmittenKitten

Member
211 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
211
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

:sweat: Not the best picture in the world, but this is me. :sweat:

I think your picture is awesome :yay:!!!
I know it seems pretty weird of me to say that , but i just thought i should tell you xD.
 

Jewjitsu

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
54,532 posts 618 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
54,532
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow, a new thread for this. Anyways, this is how i look people!! :bouncy:

Got a new style haircut, how is it? =D

You must be registered for see images

*whispers* Swag. U_U
 

Noni

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,987 posts 611 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
13,987
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Me :yeah:
Sorry my cell camera is really crappy
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]
:nosebleed: here take this flowers :flowers
Wow, a new thread for this. Anyways, this is how i look people!! :bouncy:

Got a new style haircut, how is it? =D

You must be registered for see images

Looks epic as hell U_U
 
Top