Show us yourself :) #2

pateuvasiliu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,740 Reaction score:419
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
8,740
Reaction score
419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:46,068 Reaction score:1,944
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

This is one of my new tattoos i got it Sunday
You must be registered for see images

This is the other one. Im gwtting them reoutlined and any mistakes fixed tomorrow. Only spent 50 for both. :3

I approve of this, lol u look flawless and nice tattoo

I like short hair :x3:
 

aVague

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,641 Reaction score:63
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
63
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
XXXVIII Saló del comic
My first Hidan cosplay

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

this hidan is real one xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Don Roberto

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,533 Reaction score:187
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
2,533
Reaction score
187
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
15 years old me:
You must be registered for see images
16 years old me:
You must be registered for see images
18 years old me:
You must be registered for see images
Current me(with my girlfriend) :
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

believe7

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,184 Reaction score:71
Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
15 years old me:
You must be registered for see images
16 years old me:
You must be registered for see images
18 years old me:
You must be registered for see images
Current me(with my girlfriend) :
You must be registered for see images

Beautiful pics bro especially the one with the hot chick =D. You better take good care of her
 

Detective L

Supreme
Messages:20,122 Reaction score:1,295
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,122
Reaction score
1,295
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Might aswell join the trend
You must be registered for see images
Taken a few weeks ago >_<
 

Funky Tiger

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,169 Reaction score:433
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
4,169
Reaction score
433
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
p sure you guys can't beat my artistic flair

You must be registered for see images


and this was when i was 14
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,359 Reaction score:548
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here's me a year ago

You must be registered for see images
 

Nocturne

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,022 Reaction score:641
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Around last Christmas

You must be registered for see images

Woah!
I thought you were of my age, meaning below 20.
You Look Good. :)
 

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,830 Reaction score:774
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Around last Christmas

You must be registered for see images

It's funny how you're wearing a coat/sweater and your profile picture looks like a frozen human inside ice.
 

Hannoush

Member
Messages:63 Reaction score:9
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks to everyone with the nice comments! everyone here is so good looking =D

Aww, you guys are an attractive couple.

thanks! we are 5 years strong together and over time we both got more attractive! haha

She's so hot.

thanks haha, I make sure to tell her that everday :)
 

Nocturne

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,022 Reaction score:641
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alright here's another one of mine. I Posted it last and only Janin happened to notice it...>.< So ty janin. >__O

You must be registered for see images


it's funny how some people(Older people, 20+) tend to show their photos so nicely. Like the description they write it's so...sweet like..Weird too...that I quite don't understand how to react on it...and apparently just hit their profile and start chatting.

This place really does have nice people. Sexy too.
I'm gonna miss this place when I'm a rock star and become super busy and can't find time to NB then.... XD
 
Last edited:

Cruciatus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,525 Reaction score:852
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
852
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alright here's another one of mine. I Posted it last and only Janin happened to notice it...>.< So ty janin. >__O

You must be registered for see images


it's funny how some people(Older people, 20+) tend to show their photos so nicely. Like the description they write it's so...sweet like..Weird too...that I quite don't understand how to react on it...and apparently just hit their profile and start chatting.

This place really does have nice people. Sexy too.
I'm gonna miss this place when I'm a rock star and become super busy and can't find time to NB then.... XD

Adorable. U_U
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,359 Reaction score:548
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alright here's another one of mine. I Posted it last and only Janin happened to notice it...>.< So ty janin. >__O

You must be registered for see images


it's funny how some people(Older people, 20+) tend to show their photos so nicely. Like the description they write it's so...sweet like..Weird too...that I quite don't understand how to react on it...and apparently just hit their profile and start chatting.

This place really does have nice people. Sexy too.
I'm gonna miss this place when I'm a rock star and become super busy and can't find time to NB then.... XD

I can't believe u're so young and u TOOK AWAY all the REWARDS!!! =D
 
Messages:163 Reaction score:12
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
163
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My Name Is John
Me Cheering At UK
You must be registered for see images

Me With My Girl Friend
You must be registered for see images

And Me Doing A Back Flip
You must be registered for see images
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,359 Reaction score:548
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My Name Is John
Me Cheering At UK
You must be registered for see images

Me With My Girl Friend
You must be registered for see images

And Me Doing A Back Flip
You must be registered for see images

Upload your pics here
 

Elio

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:29,920 Reaction score:1,446
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
29,920
Reaction score
1,446
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Might aswell join the trend
You must be registered for see images
Taken a few weeks ago >_<
Detective L unmasked. U_U
Alright here's another one of mine. I Posted it last and only Janin happened to notice it...>.< So ty janin. >__O

You must be registered for see images


it's funny how some people(Older people, 20+) tend to show their photos so nicely. Like the description they write it's so...sweet like..Weird too...that I quite don't understand how to react on it...and apparently just hit their profile and start chatting.

This place really does have nice people. Sexy too.
I'm gonna miss this place when I'm a rock star and become super busy and can't find time to NB then.... XD
Fellow Rihanna fan! Looking good. ;)
Thanks to everyone with the nice comments! everyone here is so good looking =D



thanks! we are 5 years strong together and over time we both got more attractive! haha



thanks haha, I make sure to tell her that everday :)
No problem! 5 years? That's great!
 

Strawberry

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,051 Reaction score:404
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
10,051
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Last edited by a moderator:
Top