Show us yourself :) #2

Flawž

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,247 Reaction score:1,407
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
1,407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,320 Reaction score:2,375
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[no more fun
Punk,PP,Yami,AC and rest of you guys suck U_U

Chiharu we can still see your pic from other people posts :| xD
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,124 Reaction score:1,838
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ehhhh why Not :)

Sorry for the shirtless, Only one i got ;)

You must be registered for see images

lol at the showoff..

Damn it, I could've been ripped like that by now D: I was on it until I fked up my hip. I can barely run atm so I had to drop my work out routine for 3 weeks. FUUUUUU back to a 3pack
 

Saikyokami

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,811 Reaction score:945
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
16,811
Reaction score
945
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
Punk,PP,Yami,AC and rest of you guys suck U_U

*puts pic in back pocket*
I'll just hold onto this..
 

~Sasuke~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,236 Reaction score:331
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
5,236
Reaction score
331
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm young so yeah...


This was last year

You must be registered for see images


another pic from last year also

You must be registered for see images

and this is currently

You must be registered for see images
 

believe7

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,184 Reaction score:71
Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A picture of me and my sis =D

You must be registered for see images
 

Flawž

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,247 Reaction score:1,407
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
1,407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol at the showoff..

Damn it, I could've been ripped like that by now D: I was on it until I fked up my hip. I can barely run atm so I had to drop my work out routine for 3 weeks. FUUUUUU back to a 3pack

hey no hating xd
 

Elio

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:29,920 Reaction score:1,446
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
29,920
Reaction score
1,446
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ehhhh why Not :)

Sorry for the shirtless, Only one i got ;)

You must be registered for see images
I remember this picture from that one thread... o_O

Not sure if same user or not though..
 

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,829 Reaction score:1,128
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm young so yeah...


This was last year

You must be registered for see images


another pic from last year also

You must be registered for see images

and this is currently

You must be registered for see images

Swaggin' with them mardi gras beads
 

Nyanmaru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,387 Reaction score:531
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
531
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, it's time for a selfie XD

 

Crocodile

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,547 Reaction score:1,366
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,366
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welp, I posted in the last thread, might as well post here.
The little guy is my cousin :3

You must be registered for see images
 

Nyanmaru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,387 Reaction score:531
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
531
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welp, I posted in the last thread, might as well post here.
The little guy is my cousin :3

You must be registered for see images

Nice hat *_*
 

Salad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,810 Reaction score:459
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
5,810
Reaction score
459
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, it's time for a selfie XD

Cutieeeeeee as always bish. .o.
Welp, I posted in the last thread, might as well post here.
The little guy is my cousin :3

You must be registered for see images
Dayum Miggy, looking smexy. ._.
 

Nyanmaru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,387 Reaction score:531
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
531
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Black Diamond

Member
Messages:126 Reaction score:9
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know how to use photoshop :'(

Well, more photos of me testing Nagato cosplay. Now I'm with lenses, to don't make a lol thing like in the other I've posted before =D I talked about PS because my red wig doesn't arrive yet, so I take other wig and turned it red in PS =D
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

And here my girlfriend and I testing Minato and Kushina. She is very beautiful, and I'm with the bad expression ever :( I haven't bought blue lenses yet:
You must be registered for see images

And now, my girlfriend as Konan. Love this pic!
You must be registered for see images

your cosplays are sick! really good!

and unlike many of the people that do it, you have a gf, and she also does it ;P
 

Venus

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:17,859 Reaction score:589
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
17,859
Reaction score
589
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welp, I posted in the last thread, might as well post here.
The little guy is my cousin :3

You must be registered for see images

Lol Miggy. You make me laugh. I don't understand how such foul words can come out of those little lady like lips.
 
Top