Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread is a place where members can post pics of themselves.

1. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE ON SPAM in this thread. If you spam/post offtopic you will find yourself infracted as well as banned from this thread indefinitely. Every single post you make in this thread must include a photo of you or be commenting about someone else's photo.

2. Again, any off-topic posting will result in an infraction as well as immediate ban from this thread indefinitely.

If you experience ANY sort of problem in this thread- immediately VM/PM a staff member who will deal with the problem accordingly.

3. If any member makes another member who posted their photo feel uncomfortable he/she will get a permanent IP ban- no exceptions.

[/staffnotice]

Here's a link to the previous threads:

Show us yourself :) #2

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is me from April

You must be registered for see images

I just thought of something for a good discussion, semi-related to this.
Imagine if the world was only made up of 6 people (male, female, transgender, etc, you decide) and 5 people were genuine and kind did very charitable things yet the 1 last person did an evil act, and that one act is what made the headlines, because our world likes to do things like that. Focus on the negative and the positive gets overlooked.

It just reminded me of this conversation because there are people who will pretend to be transgender and assault people, but the majority of transgenders are genuine and just want to be happy and feel comfortable. And it's sad how they get categorized in with the bad eggs. I guess we just have to ask ourselves, when do the problems overtake the good?
You miss the point and I'm not here to discuss whether transgender are rule abiding people or not. That's not the point of discussion. It's simply that if there is a difference between a transgender women and woman and whether women should be forced to compete with trans-women in women's sports or forced to share space with trans women in shelters designated to women.

Trans women do not to compete with men or share shelters for the same reason. - or we are to assume all men are criminal unless they are trans gender? You are concerned for them- make provisions for them without endangering women or forcing women to compete with biologically different group. Female boxers getting hammered by trans women is not giving women their own space.

(Disclaimer: I skimmed the article). I believe that everyone has the right to be happy, ...........

Weirdo? That is pretty a negative term to be used. Offensive in many cases.
Anyways... Just looked up that article and yeah wow, that is on a completely different level. A line should be drawn when it comes to physical fighting... the poor woman said that his grip was different. That she usually can wiggle around and find looseness in her female competitors grips, but his was stronger and unwavering.

( )
Transgender have a right to be happy but women have right to not be forced to compete with biological males. Fox had not told the MMA community about his ***-change operation,and was trained by navy too. So he got benefit of male structure hormones and mussel build all through formative years and now fights with women. It's a joke.

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">Duck face U_U...<br /> I look pretty terrible in this since it was morning when i took it, my iPad was the only thing I use atm...<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know, you said it the previous time too.

Seriously people, don't make this thread a duplicate of the first one! That wasn't the purpose!
just pointed out that he actual reason for this thread was the last one one crowded with spam and had too many posts.. U_U
This looks like fun so I'll bite ^_^

An Afternoon on the Beach with my drawings lol. Taken April 2013

Haha You funny nigga drawing on the beach XD
theres only one reason I'd ever be taking pictures or drawing on the beaching

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A repost of my thumb that was injured:

One of a kittycat because cat's belong on the internet:

And another randy repost. No, I wasn't posing. I was holding in a cough.

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A repost of my thumb that was injured:

One of a kittycat because cat's belong on the internet:

And another randy repost. No, I wasn't posing. I was holding in a cough.
thats a cool kitten xd

Konomarii

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me in my Lucy cosplay. It's got duckface and swag xD

This looks like fun so I'll bite ^_^

An Afternoon on the Beach with my drawings lol. Taken April 2013

Best idea ever! D: If only I lived near a beach :I Do you have Deviantart? Also nice pic ;D

Last edited by a moderator: