Shouldn't something be done about this ?

Should something be done about this ?

• yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mugi gets rep, Admins get rep, mods get rep, senseis get rep, senpais get rep, gamahiro gets rep, and people who says something of value gets rep.

That may be why i'm still at one bar...

Oh snap...

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm amazed that you think people don't post because they want rep in every single post of theirs.

Let me rephrase that -

Your theory is, people don't post because they require a) something meant to show appreciation for things well done for every post, thus cheapening the system and intrinsically showing that rep is useless anyway or b) something useless even in this online community, because all it shows are little green bars.

Very well crafted theory indeed. :|

People rep what they think is good - they can't rep everything they see. -.-
I wasn't only talking about myself only...I was talking about everybody in general, almost non of the threads that are being made nowadays get thanked(with the exception of arts and fanfic), even if people support the idea of the thread, now I'm not saying that everypost or thread should be repped or thanked, because it would be dumb if that happens.
What I mean is only a handful of members repp people or thank there threads so what good is a system if people dont actually use it ~_~

shouldn't something be done about this?

1st. don't just make a poll saying yes or no give a suggestion how "what should be done about it"my suggestion is Make them! or threaten them with boiling oil?=\

2nd.if someone doesn't wanna rep,he can't be forced to

3th.just because u don't get reped doesn't mean other people don't as well =\

4th.no one will stop posting just because people don't thank or rep -__-
1st.I don't have a solution I was bringing this up so someone could figure out a solution...

2nd.I'm not suggesting that we force them xd, I'm to make them want to do it on their own.

3rd.I don't check if people actually get reped or not I check threads(theory threads and other good type of threads) and I don't see any thanks.

4th.well We have like what over 40 thousand members on the forum ?
how many of them actually get involved in the forum ?

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't only talking about myself only...I was talking about everybody in general, almost non of the threads that are being made nowadays get thanked(with the exception of arts and fanfic), even if people support the idea of the thread, now I'm not saying that everypost or thread should be repped or thanked, because it would be dumb if that happens.
What I mean is only a handful of members repp people or thank there threads so what good is a system if people dont actually use it ~_~

1st.I don't have a solution I was bringing this up so someone could figure out a solution...

2nd.I'm not suggesting that we force them xd, I'm to make them want to do it on their own.

3rd.I don't check if people actually get reped or not I check threads(theory threads and other good type of threads) and I don't see any thanks.

4th.well We have like what over 40 thousand members on the forum ?
how many of them actually get involved in the forum ?
i wont comment on the first 3 because i don't have a good thing to say about it nor i can think of something because of my laziness

but 4 and no way rep is the reason for those members not to post and u know it =\ + most of those people either left or made a single account for the naruto discussion threads

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thx for posting ^_^
I expect no less from an idiot your size, than to return the negative rep.
You know that's why the rep option was added. To approve or disapprove of something. I disapproved of you being a faggot and creating this whole imbecility, but why did you give it back ? You ****ing feebles should see reason and learn how swallow negative opinions before expressing yourselves and spreading your debility about in public, because when a ****ing idot like you is kindly adviced to stop being a ****ing idiot, he should take it as it is, and not be more of a ****ing idiot than he already is.

You ****ing idiot.

Last edited:

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know that's why the rep option was added. To approve or disapprove of something. I disapproved of you being a faggot and creating this whole imbecility, but why did you give it back ? You ****ing feebles should see reason and learn how swallow negative opinions before expressing yourselves and spreading your debility about in public, because when a ****ing idot like you is kindly adviced to stop being a ****ing idiot, he should take it as it is, and not be more of a ****ing idiot than he already is.

You ****ing idiot.
Tha **** dude. It's just a freakin rep...

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You ****ing idiot.
Because you gave me a negative rep without a valid reason...I didn't say anything wrong or made a problem with anyone I was just expressing my opinion without hurting anybody...thats why you should STFU you faggot :D

That and I wanted to see how you would react...and you did exactly what I thought that you would do, and you know what ? thats not the reaction of someone who pretends that he doesn't care about rep.

Reactions: Michael92

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, nothing should be done about this.

The reputation system has nothing to do with how many members are actually active, I've been on many sites that were REALLY active and didn't even have the reputation system. . .

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tha **** dude. It's just a freakin rep...
It's not the rep, it's the faggot.

Because you gave me a negative rep without a valid reason...I didn't say anything wrong or made a problem with anyone I was just expressing my opinion without hurting anybody...thats why you should STFU you faggot :D

That and I wanted to see how you would react...and you did exactly what I thought that you would do, and you know what ? thats not the reaction of someone who pretends that he doesn't care about rep.
Paragraph 1 : My reason was the mere assumption that you made this thread mainly because you were indignant due to not getting getting any rep, so I'd cut the line about me over reacting due to my reputation.

Paragraph 2 : You shouldn't lecture me about being predictable, because your negative punch line was no less than I expected from a simple minded feeble such as yourself. My act was based on a well-founded reason, yours being a lame respons with no creativity and reason whatsoever. I acted out of reason, you acted out of vengeance.

That being said, your argument is invalid. And I assume so is your life.

Reactions: Michael92
Status
Not open for further replies.