shouldnt Gaara Kankurō Temari have magnet Release????

mehmetcan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well since they are his children shouldnt they have magnet Release??
also isint a kg passed down in the family???
would gaara use learn how to use it against ginkaku??( the gold guy from the gold and silver bros)
wouldnt that be awesome

and do u think gaara kankuro and temari unlock magnet Releasexdxd:confused::confused:

Mejkl3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all ... Ginkaku is NOT i repeat NOT MADE OF GOLD!!!

Second, theres a small chance that a KG is passed down. Kimimaro was the only one in Kaguya clan to have his Bone KG.

ItachiSan03

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's 100% that a person's kg will passed down to his children. None of them will unlock magnet release.... And what are you talking about, gaara vs ginkaku?

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KG is hereditary but that doesn't mean all the descendants will get it 100%... for example all members of the uchiha clan didn't manage to activate their sharingan :uruhara:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not all Keki Genkai in clans are inherited by every member. Hyuga clan members all are born with Byakugan, however. Uchiha, have to unlock their Sharingan..Only two members in the Kaguya, to the extent of my knowledge, have had that bone jutsu...As for Magnet release? It's been developed really by most of the users. I'd consider it a Hidden technique, like shadow possesion, rather than a Keki Genkai.

Pendulum1337

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree about the gold part and the fk? kimimaro the only one? god damn u missed the whole arc..
Dude you missed the arc. Kimimaru was put in complete isolation because of his bone release. The clan considered it a weapon as one would a bijuu. So they locked him up in cell until war was started and used him as a secret weapon. Rewatch the anime

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well since they are his children shouldnt they have magnet Release??
also isint a kg passed down in the family???
would gaara use learn how to use it against ginkaku??( the gold guy from the gold and silver bros)
wouldnt that be awesome

and do u think gaara kankuro and temari unlock magnet Releasexdxd:confused::confused:
No, they don't have it.

KG's heritage is not absolute.

actually he was not the only one if you watch the anime the fight when the clan took on the hidden mist you will see that they were using their KG
Dude you missed the arc. Kimimaru was put in complete isolation because of his bone release. The clan considered it a weapon as one would a bijuu. So they locked him up in cell until war was started and used him as a secret weapon. Rewatch the anime
Both of you sorely fail. Anime means nothing. Go read the manga.

Last edited:

Brutus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
two parents that both have brown eyes could potentially have a blue eyed child, as long as both of them have at least one allele for blue eyes, even if the allele isn't expressed
it's just simple genetics...
maybe one of the sand siblings' children will have the kkg, since haku said that it could be passed from grandparent to grandchild, but idk