Should the Manga have lasted this long or should it have ended at the Pain arc?

Where should it have ended

• Kaguya fight

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Madara fight

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Obito fight

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pain Arc

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • In the forest of death

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think?

And who if it should've ended where it has, which character should've been main villain? Kaguya, Obito, or Madara?

If it ended at the Pein Arc, of COURSE Kishi would've filled us in a bit more. The plotholes would've been fixed on lol.

Last edited:

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ends where it ends.

Ending it at the Pain arc would have left to many plot holes, for instance the origin of the TB, Naruto dealing with the TB, who the masked man was, and the Naruto and Sasuke situation.

Pain arc was the best arc but that doesn't mean it would make a good final arc.

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would have been dumb. You're saying that it should have ended with the Akatsuki problem being left unresolved? With Sasuke's revenge in the open? It would leave so much people pissed off, it's better to have a closure on everything than to leave it all without eny solution.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would have left half the story incomplete if it ended at the pain arc. Sasuke, obito, Danzo, kabuto, etc. plus peace wouldn't be accomplished. It would have been horrible story wise.

Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ends where it ends.

Ending it at the Pain arc would have left to many plot holes, for instance the origin of the TB, Naruto dealing with the TB, who the masked man was, and the Naruto and Sasuke situation.

Pain arc was the best arc but that doesn't mean it would make a good final arc.
They could've had Ms Obito vs Team seven right there. Also, Kishi could've filled in the plotholes there somehow. I mean, have you seen KAKASHI lately.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They could've had Ms Obito vs Team seven right there. Also, Kishi could've filled in the plotholes there somehow. I mean, have you seen KAKASHI lately.
That's not really a issue, people come back from the dead to help the living all the time in this manga.

Minato and Kushina did it with Naruto, and the Sage came back as well.

And ending it there would have left out the origins of the Tailed Beasts, why the 9 tails was sealed in Naruto and various other things.

That would have just been ending it for the sake of ending it rather then giving a conclusion that fills in the blanks, there were too many unsolved issues.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly feel this manga had more potential but it ruined so much of it.
I kinda see what you mean. I swear it feels like he wanted to end it earlier but was forced to extend it ... All the interviews talking about it coming to a close and all. It still good, but I agree could have been way better.