[Discussion] Should Men pay more taxes than women?

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think, should Men be forced to pay more taxes than women? and do you agree that men would spend more hours at work than women? Let me know what you think on these two opinions?

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Men don't spend more time at work, i think in a overall sense yes their more stay at home women than men and therefore men are slightly more dominate in the work place (dependent on the area you live.) For me where i live their more women who work, however to say either one should pay more than the other is just pure sexism (regarding taxes). Everyone is required to pay their fair due based on income, their race, gender, or language at which they speak doesn't influence this at all.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I fail to understand why they should.

What do you think, should Men be forced to pay more taxes than women? and do you agree that men would spend more hours at work than women? Let me know what you think on these two opinions?

I mean if you force them to pay more taxes maybe they would work more, I don't know.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to understand why they should.

I mean if you force them to pay more taxes maybe they would work more, I don't know.
Why not? That would force most males to be more productive and reduce the need for women to enter the workforce, and thus giving females more time to pursue their feminie and motherly needs, no? It's a win-win for every one.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Men don't spend more time at work, i think in a overall sense yes their more stay at home women than men and therefore men are slightly more dominate in the work place (dependent on the area you live.) For me where i live their more women who work, however to say either one should pay more than the other is just pure sexism (regarding taxes). Everyone is required to pay their fair due based on income, their race, gender, or language at which they speak doesn't influence this at all.
You can say it's sexim, but you have to admit the fact that there are two different sexes, (at least biologically). I don't believe that everyone is 100% required to pay the same; obviously infants and teens don't pay the same as working adults, do they? I think if we let women to pay less taxes than men, it would help improve their overall standing in society and give them more time and resources to pursue their special needs.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can say it's sexim, but you have to admit the fact that there are two different sexes, (at least biologically). I don't believe that everyone is 100% required to pay the same; obviously infants and teens don't pay the same as working adults, do they? I think if we let women to pay less taxes than men, it would help improve their overall standing in society and give them more time and resources to pursue their special needs.
... Yeah no, i'm not having a mature conversation with someone who says ''infants dont pay the same as working adults'' or ''two different sexes at least biologically''. I strongly recommend growing up, probably at least of the age of 18 before having conversations like this.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh ok, now I understand. Well...
Not all women are mothers, and if one parent works and the other lives under some social intervention then that creates a dysfunction, the kid will have an angry dad and a dumb mom.
If both parents can work and still have time for their kid then the kid will probably know the importance of work easier but also get love and affection and not just a tired mom who is always there even when she doesn't need to be.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh ok, now I understand. Well...
Not all women are mothers, and if one parent works and the other lives under some social intervention then that creates a dysfunction, the kid will have an angry dad and a dumb mom.
If both parents can work and still have time for their kid then the kid will probably know the importance of work easier but also get love and affection and not just a tired mom who is always there even when she doesn't need to be.
But how will women have enough time to take care of their kids, if they get to work as much as men and pay same amount of taxes?
Also, child care is very expensive in most places and most families could do without until the kid is of schooling age where they don't need as much intervention. I still think you have some good points in that reply.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Yeah no, i'm not having a mature conversation with someone who says ''infants dont pay the same as working adults'' or ''two different sexes at least biologically''. I strongly recommend growing up, probably at least of the age of 18 before having conversations like this.
My bad. I meant to say "genders" not sexes. But thanks for your participation nonetheless. Blessings of the nine divines be upon theee

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But how will women have enough time to take care of their kids, if they get to work as much as men and pay same amount of taxes?
Also, child care is very expensive in most places and most families could do without until the kid is of schooling age where they don't need as much intervention. I still think you have some good points in that reply.
Maybe they don't need to be with their kids that much.
Maybe it's good for kids to spend time with their dads as well.
Maybe if both worked they could find some time, but I realize it would be difficult. I wouldn't want to have kids if I was too busy with work tbh. If that's the reality for some people that they need to focus 100 percent on work then sure maybe it would be better for someone to stay home. But overall I don't think it's a priority.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe they don't need to be with their kids that much.
Maybe it's good for kids to spend time with their dads as well.
Maybe if both worked they could find some time, but I realize it would be difficult. I wouldn't want to have kids if I was too busy with work tbh. If that's the reality for some people that they need to focus 100 percent on work then sure maybe it would be better for someone to stay home. But overall I don't think it's a priority.
I think kids should be taken away from their parents at birth and hosted in special facilities. Parents usually project their deficiencies into the children and cause mental and physical long-lasting abuse on them. After the age of 1, children should be sent to facilities that will build them up from ground to be absolute superior beings to their past peers. This current state of procreation no longer works and it's the reason for so many problems on the blue planet know as E.A.R.T.H

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. The tax system doesn't even consider gender in its computation. As much as tax is shitty at its foundation and works for corporate companies than the individual household, it does maintain fair ground and doesn't discriminate outside level of income and wealth. Gender specific tax will probably be inaugurated in the future, should women parade for that treatment, but I doubt in this century.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm opposed to income tax period.

As for your first question no men shouldn't pay more in income tax everybody should get a reduction.

For the second men tend to spend more time at work than women.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why not? That would force most males to be more productive and reduce the need for women to enter the workforce, and thus giving females more time to pursue their feminie and motherly needs, no? It's a win-win for every one.
Forcing a man to work overtime, yeah, more productive, but it's gonna be on the cost of his health and mental state, and the productivity will decrease. You see? It's the manager's job to insure that his employers are in good healthy status, so the productivity keeps continue.

The overtime should be something optional for an employee and he would be awarded for that after all. Yet, hardly men could keep work overtime everyday. No one can keep do that for a week either. The idea that men should pay more taxes than women would cause more troubles and less solutions.

- Health Damage
- Less time will be spent with family, could even leads to devorce