Jessika Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been hearing that it was a good movie and the songs were great as well. So I decided to look up that song "Let It Go" And I really enjoyed it! I also saw the song in that mixed on Vevo where it said "Let It Go" in 25 languages. And I read the comments on that video too some said the movie was bad that it really didn't have a good "plot" or "Setup" Others on the other hand said it was "2 Thumbs Up!" So can you give me some feedback on this? If majority say watch it I will, just gotta find it on redbox or rent it online! <3 Thanks So Much Guys! <3 (P.S I also heard that the Japanese version the main girl for Frozen she also plays Miskasa Ackerman On Attack On Titain! <3 ) AND NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suggest that you watch it. Mainly b/c its been getting great feedback from reviewers worldwide and it won Two Oscars and a Golden Globe. You should never not watch a movie just b/c someone says to.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you have the time go ahead, it's not a truly bad Disney movie; it's actually pretty basic for Disney. I think the movie is like an hour and thirty minutes or so. My best advice is to watch around 20 ish minutes and if your asleep/not liking it then you probably won't like it.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It tried too hard to be a disney classic, making the scenes a little unnatural and forced. It's passable and at least makes an effort to break from the default fairytale cliches but not entertaining enough to watch a second time for me.