Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well BnHA has been everywhere in jump magazine for past few months so i thought i should pick up . I read few chapters and stopped where deku enters into academy. I stopped reading it last year.

Should i go with anime or manga btw ? Does the plotline gets good as chapter progresses ?

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think both are pretty equal so your preference. I tend to watch animes until I'm caught up, and then read the manga a while before I left off in the anime, if that makes sense.
If I watch anime to manga chapter 100 lets say, once i'm caught up i'll read the manga from chapter 80 until current.
I personally watched the anime first for Bnha and enjoyed it very much that way.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never read MHA anime but from a past reader of many manga and watcher of many shows, I have come to the general conclusion that manga is superior.

Usually I watch the anime if available, then when finished continue from where the manga and anime intertwine.

Everyone is different.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read. You can figure out whether you'll enjoy the series sooner, then watch it if you like what you've read. I hate watching hours worth of episodes only to learn that the anime is rubbish.