Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After what happened in the next chapter, do you think Kishimoto will save Sasuke's Rinnegan by simply making him use Izanagi?

I can imagine it being an epic moment seeing Sasuke appear behind Borushiki and stab him like what happened with Obito against Konan.
You must be registered for see images

Since Kishimoto is doing major changes to Kodachi's script, he might make Sasuke use this forgotten jutsu and it's details like how Madara used it and kept his vision, Sasuke has EMS, Rinnegan and Hashirama cells so I don't see why Sasuke couldn't do the same as him and recover his vision later.

What do you guys think?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think sasuke will likely lose it it seems they are positioning it where naruto loses kurama too she think kishi wants them powerless.

I'm sure if the future they will get it back.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think sasuke will likely lose it it seems they are positioning it where naruto loses kurama too she think kishi wants them powerless.

I'm sure if the future they will get it back.
In the future they will be dead, I just want to see them powerful before they are gone for good.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happened to him doesn't make sense, how can a Kid Burrito do this?

Why couldn't he see the Kunai with his choku tomoe Rinnegan and teleport away?
He couldn't teleport away because he is actually weak. He has become too weak, but this is around his level. Remember he was running away from Kinshiki, so truth be told he was weaker than Nagato, but now he's at pre-shippuden level (part 1). Burrito shouldn't have been able to do this to him, even if he is at that level, but that just means he may be even weaker.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He couldn't teleport away because he is actually weak. He has become too weak, but this is around his level. Remember he was running away from Kinshiki, so truth be told he was weaker than Nagato, but now he's at pre-shippuden level (part 1). Burrito shouldn't have been able to do this to him, even if he is at that level, but that just means he may be even weaker.
You think he will stay like this?

Maybe it's just a troll move and he will be fine, Naruto got rekt by a fodder Delta then he became stronger and beat her, maybe that will happen.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think he will stay like this?

Maybe it's just a troll move and he will be fine, Naruto got rekt by a fodder Delta then he became stronger and beat her, maybe that will happen.
Lol, yes he will stay like this. The story is progressing to Asspulls and handouts factory (Burrito Minamoto's fave) vs Kawaki. There's nothing for a one eyed Sasuke to get strong to. If he does, then they can't push the Burrito as the MC. As for Naruto beating Delta, it was said he was holding back, even then she inflicted serious injuries on him, which his regen made up for.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t care how bad they do his character in Boruto, he will always have a trick up his sleeve even if it’s at the end of this series.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t care how bad they do his character in Boruto, he will always have a trick up his sleeve even if it’s at the end of this series.
He's got some skills. He was trained by Kakashi. I kinda like how he can't use his rinnegan as a crutch now. Perhaps this makes room for later development.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke and Naruto 's days in this manga are numbered . Sasuke was the buffer to protect entire konoha from destruction now that is gone we will expect enemies will gain more confidence to invade the village .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also thing with izanagi it was asspull created by kishimoto.

I think current author are better in battle match ups so i dont think their powerup will be shown.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read Boruto fir one reason only, and that was to see what they would do with Sasuke. Well, they ruined his character and everything else. So I will not be reading another chapter