Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why not. I find America to ne highly childish, since when does the sexual orientation of being homosexual make you a bad parent :lmao:. They can be just as effective as heterosexual parents. So yes, they should be able to. Americans and anybody that believes otherwise are childish and full of themselves. That's just my opnionon anyway, if the people pf a country agree on it then sure let it be so they can't

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as they're normal people why not. But I think a child should have both father and mother and not two of the same only.
There are a lot of single moms and dads that are able to raise a child to the same effectiveness if not moreso than a child that has had both parents. Likewise wouldn't a couple of two people be the sane or would you believe it would be different. Just trying to get your thoughts

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a stupid question. There are a lot of gay couples that would be way better parents than a lot of hetero ones.
And no, a child does not turn gay because of gay parents, before someone will make that sh!t up.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Yes. Wtf sort of question is this?<br /> <br /> &quot;They'll turn the kids gay&quot;. Well straight parents have gay kids...<br /> <br /> Lol if someone brings up the bible.<br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20324479" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20324479">Karna said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> No.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> No. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Thought you were a clever, open-minded &amp; logical individual tbh. Was hoping this was a joke.</div>

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are a lot of single moms and dads that are able to raise a child to the same effectiveness if not moreso than a child that has had both parents. Likewise wouldn't a couple of two people be the sane or would you believe it would be different. Just trying to get your thoughts
I am not against gay people adopting children at all. I said the last point from the child's perspective. Think about when they're growing up watching other children having both their parents and how they might feel. Again it all depends on the child's attitude.
Still its better to be adopted than spending your life in a orphanage.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a stupid question. There are a lot of gay couples that would be way better parents than a lot of hetero ones.
And no, a child does not turn gay because of gay parents, before someone will make that sh!t up.
It's not really "stupid", as it brings a discussion with it, which is what a forum is based on. I just asked this question because I knew it'd bring a discussion with it, not because of my opinion on gays.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not against gay people adopting children at all. I said the last point from the child's perspective. Think about when they're growing up watching other children having both their parents and how they might feel. Again it all depends on the child's attitude.
Still its better to be adopted than spending your life in a orphanage.
This reasoning is ridiculous.
What do you think is te reason why other children would look down on that child in some cases? Because it is unusual. And there is only one thing to change that, to improve that. Make it USUAL. People will get used to it, the view of what a "family" is will change and everyone will be happy in the end.

Of course, children with gay parents have a harder time in school, but only because of the stupidity of some humans. And these stupid humans have to change, simple as that. Confrontation is the key-word in this case.

It's not really "stupid", as it brings a discussion with it, which is what a forum is based on. I just asked this question because I knew it'd bring a discussion with it, not because of my opinion on gays.
I know what you mean, but it is still a stupid question. Same as the question "is water wet?" or "is the Earth flat?".
We, the people who have a healthy brain, know the obvious answer.

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This reasoning is ridiculous.
What do you think is te reason why other children would look down on that child in some cases? Because it is unusual. And there is only one thing to change that, to improve that. Make it USUAL. People will get used to it, the view of what a "family" is will change and everyone will be happy in the end.

Of course, children with gay parents have a harder time in school, but only because of the stupidity of some humans. And these stupid humans have to change, simple as that. Confrontation is the key-word in this case.

I know what you mean, but it is still a stupid question. Same as the question "is water wet?" or "is the Earth flat?".
We, the people who have a healthy brain, know the obvious answer.
Not so stupid question and not so obvious. You'd be surprised at the number of people against it around the world. Had you asked this question in the 80s or 70s the popular answer would be no.

These days kids are more open to the idea because it is, as a whole more socially accepted and they are not taught, in most cases, that it is something to frown upon. So in that respect you are correct and the answer is obvious.

But el4deevil and wolves aren't in the wrong either. A child does benefit more from a mother AND father figure. But we all know most households don't have the cookie cutter ideal settings for many reasons (single parents, working moms, tragedy, adoptions, etc) so same *** parents fair no worse and no better than any heterosexual couple when raising a child.

OT: yeah they should be able to adopt. And like any couple they should be fit and financially able to support their child before being approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.