0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But this is what i think will happen

1. Sasuke strikes down chidori

2. Naruto grabs the chidori hand, damaging his own arm severely

3. Since Naruto uses his right hand, the two seals touch dispelling infinite Tsukiyomi

4. Punches him with the other hand, both fall down and the plot twist for the movie is revealed

You must be registered for see images

we know Naruto's seal is on his right hand, (same arm bandaged in the movie)

and as shown above, Sasuke is his is left, (same arm he is using Chidori with)

Reactions: Milojko and htmwall

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
What would have been interesting would be if, because of the severe damage on his hand, Naruto is unable to muster any chakra from that hand and thus make it difficult if impossible to use ninjutsu like clones.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow,i've actually thought the same thing,but i thought it was a loooong shot since naruto right now on his hands and his knees,and i doubt he'll be fast enough to reach it(or he can damaging his hand in the process,or he can throw dirt in sasuke's eyes lol,basic street fighting tactics!

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this thread does'nt make sense at all...
It actually makes sense and will most likely be the most logical scenario at that point: Naruto stopping sasuke's chidori with his hand making the two seals bump together and dispelling the IT.

If kishi want's to end the manga quickly, I don't see how is gonna deal with the IT another way.

This would also look bad ass IMO.

Thus, OT, I agree with you (for the two hands connecting with eachother at least, I'm not so sure about the rest though).

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guys... guys....:dead:

There are no seals on their hands anymore. Didn't you see them disappear when they touched Kaguya?

We saw Naruto's right hand this chapter when he made the Rasengan. No seal.

Come on guys :/

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He needs Sasuke's Rinnegan, not his arm. (So in other words, he need someone who can use the Rinnegan. That leaves only Sasuke right now.)

Another thing, neither Naruto or Sasuke have the seals they got from Hagoromo anymore.
Wrong it was Hagoromo who told them how to revive the people makes no sense to tell someone how to do it and then take away the ability.

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I guess one way to end IT is to try to force Sasuke into using a move that has the sign of the rat in its sequence, and then Naruto uses quick timing to throw in a rat sign at the same time. LOL

I don't know if this would make for a proper end to the fight though since it seems that settling things is more important.

Last edited: