Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Shoshin Uchita
Nickname: The fire of leaf
Clan:Uchita

Looks:Extremely Handsome, intelligent and wears leather coverings (black and Blue)

Personality:Quiet and outgoing

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Leaf
Village of Alliance: Leaf

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Chunin
Specialty: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Elements: Fire
Your ninjutsu: All jutsu C and under (excluding genjutsu and special)

Background Info.
History: When Itachi was ordered to kill of the uchita clan i was a baby. My Mother was largely unknown compared to Itachi's family and such. Not many people knew of my existence when i was young. Surprisingly my mother is not dead, rather she is in hiding (i do not know) I was abandoned in the leaf and as soon as i turned 7 i started practicing ninjutsu. I am an expert in weapons and fire style (katon).

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:
Bullet for My Valentine : waking the demon

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this even a bio -_-'

And it's Uchiha, not Uchita:flaw:

Also your rank is chunin, however that doesn't mean you automatically learn all C-rank and under jutsu's :| being a chunin means you have the potential to learn jutsu's up to C-rank, but that doesn't mean you get it on a silver platter without doing anything. Unless of course you already got trained in it, but I highly doubt that.

As far as I know you haven't even learned a single jutsu, or in the best case one element. How can you say your specialty is ninjutsu then? Same for taijutsu.

How is it possible that you know your mother is in hiding but not dead? How did she escaped the massacre then? And how can you get abandoned in the leaf if you're from the leaf? Not mention how did you survive the masscre yourself :|
How is it possible that such a short history has so many plotholes -_-

If this is your first bio, add 4-5 basic ninjutsu.

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this even a bio -_-'

And it's Uchiha, not Uchita:flaw:

Also your rank is chunin, however that doesn't mean you automatically learn all C-rank and under jutsu's :| being a chunin means you have the potential to learn jutsu's up to C-rank, but that doesn't mean you get it on a silver platter without doing anything. Unless of course you already got trained in it, but I highly doubt that.

As far as I know you haven't even learned a single jutsu, or in the best case one element. How can you say your specialty is ninjutsu then? Same for taijutsu.

How is it possible that you know your mother is in hiding but not dead? How did she escaped the massacre then? And how can you get abandoned in the leaf if you're from the leaf? Not mention how did you survive the masscre yourself :|
How is it possible that such a short history has so many plotholes -_-

If this is your first bio, add 4-5 basic ninjutsu.
that was a bit harsh dnt you think cali