Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you like post-apocalyptic scenarios? Mysteries that have you wondering what is really going on? Tense moments that leave you craving to know what's gonna happen next? The intense atmosphere of a thriller? Do you enjoy losing and finding hope again and again (and again)?
Then this manhwa could be for you.

Meet our protagonist, who regains his senses after being unconscious for a while to find that the place he lives, the Gangnam (yes, that Gangnam) district of Seoul has been transformed in a hellish place full of dead people. He might not have the sixth sense but he literally sees dead people, everywhere. Oh, he also doesn't even remember his name. As if that wasn't enough, the main problem is that his world is now a pitch-black dark place for some reason. Unable to understand what is going on he embarks on a journey to reach (you may have guessed it) the distant blue sky that is nowhere at sight.
Luckily for him he finds a companion to this journey, a strong girl that is struggling to cope with this hell plus her personal hell.
Will they make it? What happened and what is going on?

P.S. : The art might be messy at times but, contrary to some people who like everything polished I believe this style captivates better the eerie atmosphere of the story. Have I mentioned it's a thriller? There are irritating and creepy things and people here so be prepared.

P.S.2: Season 3 of the manhwa was over in November, there's a break now until Season 4 starts. Breaks are usually 3-4 months.

P.S.3: If you read it don't lose hope and don't read the comments or you shall be spoiled.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I missed this review somehow... Gangnam - where did I hear that last.. >_^

It's labelled as completed. But you say it's not? Did they make an error?