Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naori sits and waits for her friend to come and teach her the amazing CJs in this training area:

You must be registered for see images

She starts by streching her body and warming up as she is waiting for you.​

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shun walks calmly over to meet naori at the meeting point they both agreed on with a cloak on and seeing naori he says "hi friend, sorry i am late i went to check something out. So let's get to business, post the jutsu and explain how you would use it to attack the wooden dummy beside me"

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Shino-kun, its okay actually I didn't wait that long *_*. Naori says that with a welcoming smile. She then takes out the scroll which she wrote her notes about the jutsu.

( Katon Enjin ) - Fire rings
Type : Offensive
Range: Short- Long
Chakra : 20
Damage : 40
Description:The user starts by weaving the Ram hand sign and channels katon chakra from the body into the air around the target. The user uses katon chakra to form a body of fire that is shape manipulated into 5 circles of fire (1 above the target, 1 in front of the target, 1 behind the target, 1 to the target's right and the last to the target's left) that later rush in to burn the target in the middle at the user's command.
Note:
- The circle does not have any space, it is filled with fire.
- Can only be taught by shonnen.
- Can only be used three times in a battle.
- The jutsu lasts for one round.

After she finishes reading it she further explains:

Advantages:
The obvious one would be that the fire rings created they attacks the target from all directions except the bottom. So the jutsu should be really hard to dodge, it seems like a jutsu created for killing. However since its B rank and it needs just a single hand sign which is also a good thing. The jutsu is doable at a very fast rate.

Disadvantages
There are not much obvious disadvantages about this one. The fact that the jutsu does not cover the ground, it becomes the only obvious route to escape. So basically this becomes an advantage of the user as well but still its a disadvantage since if opponent i successful they can escape using that jutsu.

Use in Battle:
Using it in battle erm.. I think this jutsu can be used in any environment. Since it can be created from short to long range its possible to use it after using a long range lightning jutsu. Probably I would need to use diversions and distractions in order for my self to use this jutsu successfully. B

How to Counter
Countering this jutsu the first thought I had when I read its description was that I would go underground using hiding like a mole jutsu. But as we know that using the mole jutsu puts one at a disadvantage. So I would use an earth jutsu that is A ranked which will harden my body like kakuzu or use a simple body rock armor. With this I can push through on one side and escape the jutsu with a few burn marks. Or I can use water jutsu projectile to steam out the fire ring on one side. I could also create the giant water orb that Kisame used on Bee. Using this I can catch my opponent who is using it who is probably between short - mid range which this jutsu covers. Also since they are circles, when they rush in I think they create a cube that has no base. So I think the space between the circles in the corners of the circled cubes can be used to evade this jutsu.
You must be registered for see images

Me doing the Jutsu
Naori after listening to her friend's explanation about the jutsu she concentrates herself. Lloking at the wooden dummy besides Shonnen that is at mid range from her. She firstly calms her thoughts and emotions and focuses on one emotion she used when she was training for fire. She then combines spiritual and physical energies together thus creating raw chakra. She then concentrates the chakra in the center of her body. When enough has accumulated she releases it all over her body as she performs the Ram hand sign. While she sends chakra into the air she uses nature manipulation to transforms it into katon chakra. The katon chakra gets released and using advanced shape manipulation five rings of fire are formed around the wooden dummy on both five sides of the dummy. The rings rush in to burn the dummy causing them to be smashed and be burned at the same time.

Question: Do you think the last part about the space between your cubes weakness is right? Can the fire rings change position like to tilt one and make it rush in horizontally instead of vertically. Also is it possible to form the ring around you thus making a defensive barrier?

Last edited:

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job with the description and analyzing but where i would want to correct you is the part where you said that the circle had spaces in between them. Well they don't have spaces if you read the description of the jutsu, where i wrote "Note" the first point there is that the fire ring is completely filled with fire, leaving no space in the middle. You have learnt the jutsu.
Wow, you really burnt that dummy well its been fun naori, i guess i will catch you later, bye shun then leaves slowly.

Reactions: Hori

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job with the description and analyzing but where i would want to correct you is the part where you said that the circle had spaces in between them. Well they don't have spaces if you read the description of the jutsu, where i wrote "Note" the first point there is that the fire ring is completely filled with fire, leaving no space in the middle. You have learnt the jutsu.
Wow, you really burnt that dummy well its been fun naori, i guess i will catch you later, bye shun then leaves slowly.
Thanks Shino... but you know I was referring to this part.. *look at spoiler again* >_>.
Anyway thanks for teaching me my first justu *_*

Reactions: Twilight