[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 311 Discussion and 312 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2⭐️

• 3⭐️

• 4⭐️

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5⭐️

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Taste of Failure"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 311 Discussion and 312 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 311 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 312

BEGIN READING SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised more people haven't replied here! Wasn't this the first time we've seen his mother? She is definitely how I was expecting her to be, I didn't want her to be some rich posh girl or anything, just a laid back ordinary woman! Good chapter! :) 5

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised more people haven't replied here! Wasn't this the first time we've seen his mother? She is definitely how I was expecting her to be, I didn't want her to be some rich posh girl or anything, just a laid back ordinary woman! Good chapter! :) 5
Soma definitely has her looks. You wonder how Jouichiro ever encountered her?

I really hope Asahi finally got crushed. There have been few characters that were that infuriating as Asahi and his cronies -.-

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soma definitely has her looks. You wonder how Jouichiro ever encountered her?

I really hope Asahi finally got crushed. There have been few characters that were that infuriating as Asahi and his cronies -.-
Yeah he for sure does, I'm sure we'll see some sort of back story on how they met. It'll probably be when Jouichiro was in the slumps and didn't know what to cook, and happened upon her family diner.. and tasted one of her 'awful' meals! Erina just needs to be free from all of them already, they are an awful bunch. I only like the Grandpa and Sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.