[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 307 Discussion and 308 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2⭐️

• 3⭐️

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4⭐️

• 5⭐️

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Wizard's Magic"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 307 Discussion and 308 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 307 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 308

BEGIN READING SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not like this arc at all.

But I am still interested to see what his dish looks like. I think Soma wins this one though. If not, it'll probably encourage Erina to beat Asahi but I think there's little to gain from that since we already know what she's capable of.

If anything, it will be Soma that gives Erina's mom what she is looking for.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

But I am still interested to see what his dish looks like. I think Soma wins this one though. If not, it'll probably encourage Erina to beat Asahi but I think there's little to gain from that since we already know what she's capable of.

Hmm i dropped it long back its just got repitative .

Want to seehow current arc progress.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, it's my least favourite arc of the series so far.

When I initially saw the spoilers, I thought their surprised faces were because of Yukihira and Asahi making the exact same dish independently from one another (as a throwback to their first battle), but now it seems it was just because Soma was able to finish his dish...

Not sure though how this going to end up. Don't forget this is still only the semi-final and the winner most likely will face-off against Erina in the final. From a character perspective, it also makes the most sense that it's Erina who is going to make a dish never tasted before in this world for her mother.

So whoever can fulfill the role of making Erina overcoming herself the best, will win this battle I think. Rationally speaking that should be Soma considering how superficial Asahi is, but on the other hand it would be quite weird for it being game over for him already.

Reactions: Dino

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it's my least favourite arc of the series so far.

When I initially saw the spoilers, I thought their surprised faces were because of Yukihira and Asahi making the exact same dish independently from one another (as a throwback to their first battle), but now it seems it was just because Soma was able to finish his dish...

Not sure though how this going to end up. Don't forget this is still only the semi-final and the winner most likely will face-off against Erina in the final. From a character perspective, it also makes the most sense that it's Erina who is going to make a dish never tasted before in this world for her mother.

So whoever can fulfill the role of making Erina overcoming herself the best, will win this battle I think. Rationally speaking that should be Soma considering how superficial Asahi is, but on the other hand it would be quite weird for it being game over for him already.
The whole ordeal with "cross-knives" and everyone having a "special ability" is so lack luster and I don't think is going according to how the author planned. When it comes down to it, I honestly skip past the nonsense to see how the result turned out.

This being the semi-final is the really surprising part. It feels like Asahi is being prepared to be the one Erina has to take down, but this gives no growth for Soma. He was already beaten by Asahi back at the school and him being defeated against serves no real purpose imo. It has to be Soma that takes him down. But if that were to occur, this build up of Asahi was completely pointless, especially with him taking down Soma's dad. I don't think Soma is nowhere near the level his dad is and by Asahi taking his dad down, I feel like the author just threw the hammer on how much hype Soma's dad has.

This arc is honestly a shit show, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.