[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 296 Discussion and 297 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2⭐️

• 3⭐️

• 4⭐️

• 5⭐️

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Cross Knives"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 296 Discussion and 297 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 296 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 297

BEGIN READING HERE @ THE HYPERBOLIC TIMECHAMBER

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We went from 4 chapter battles to half a chapter battle. Abbreviated metaphors indicating a chef's unique "power" followed by the end result. Completely skips the crafting and detailing of the dish portion.

Just as well, most battles are irrelevant. Though Tsukasa v Saiba would've been a fun fully executed traditional shokugeki 3 chapters to read.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course he has a special ability -.- just when I thought his character couldn't get any worse.

Granted this series has always had a certain amount of unrealism about it, however that slight over-the-topness was charming. This, however, is just plain silly. He can learn what are supposed to be 'unique' cooking skills by wielding their equipment, but only if it's obtained under special circumstances?

Yeah, no. Least favourite arc so far for me and I've got a feeling it's only going to get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.