[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 220 Discussion and 221 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Rindou Cometh"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 220 Discussion and 221 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 220 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 221

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rindou is one of my favorites but damn I like Megishima even more. He is so cool and manly. His previous fight got off-paneled. I just hope he will get a cool fight.

Because there is no way that Rindou would lose at this point in the story.

However, there has to be an upset somewhere for the rebels to win and Souma isn't going to be the one who beats em all. So I wonder who will pull through.

I think it's due time for Aldini to shine, he has been in spectator mode ever since he lost his mezzaluna.

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hell yeah Rindou !! She is as wild in her cooking as she is in everything she does, can't wait to see what she pulls off, also Souma was right, the trio of him Rindou and Sadatsuka would be insane !

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a moment there I really thought she was going to say that that croc is actually her pet and then bring out something completely different.

Loved the three-party bizarre foods conference of darkness gag xd

Rindou is one of my favorites but damn I like Megishima even more. He is so cool and manly. His previous fight got off-paneled. I just hope he will get a cool fight.

Because there is no way that Rindou would lose at this point in the story.

However, there has to be an upset somewhere for the rebels to win and Souma isn't going to be the one who beats em all. So I wonder who will pull through.

I think it's due time for Aldini to shine, he has been in spectator mode ever since he lost his mezzaluna.
It's pretty much certain that they are going to lose this round. The question remains of course whether they're going to lose all their fights from the start or that they still will be able to at least KO one of their opponents? The fact that Megishima already obtained a victory, doesn't really work in his favor though.

Still curious what exactly Soma said or is going to do for Megishima in return for him having participated? The motivation of the other members is easy to understand, but he's far more difficult to read.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only one that has a chance of winning is Subaru. The other two will definitely lose, no question about it.

Honestly would be great for Kuga to take his second L from Tsukasa asap so he can finally realize he just blows.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone colored it on :cool:
You must be registered for see images

I put this series on hold/dropped since I was not the biggest fan of the central arc and really felt like it was going downhill. I may consider catching up. I think I remember where I left off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.