[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 214 Discussion and 215 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Origin Of Strength"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 214 Discussion and 215 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 214 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 215

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was overall impressed by Manga .. I recently picked up anime .. watched it completely and then started from Manga chaps 130 I think ..
So I am on a High .. I like the theme of Souma Dominating others as well ..

this chapter was kinda expected as they can't let him lose.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I was overall impressed by Manga .. I recently picked up anime .. watched it completely and then started from Manga chaps 130 I think ..
So I am on a High .. I like the theme of Souma Dominating others as well ..

this chapter was kinda expected as they can't let him lose.
Well in this instance he can't lose, but there are times when Soma does actually lose lol which is refreshing for a a shonen manga. Glad to see you're a new fan of it , I even have Alice as a bio haha

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter felt good with the narration!. Worth a wait!. I think I am missing on some info here about the matches!. Winners of the First bout are allowed to play again later in the later stages, right?.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter felt good with the narration!. Worth a wait!. I think I am missing on some info here about the matches!. Winners of the First bout are allowed to play again later in the later stages, right?.
Yes and losers are permanently, they will keep cooking until there is no one remaining on the enemy team.

This chapter was cool, the expert got beaten because she was stuck in routine. I like the Soma knows that there is something different about the atmosphere but is unable to put his finger on it. But his instincts are enough to make the changes. The role of genius doesn't really suit him, it also makes him that much scarier that he doesn't even know how good he is because he just has trained that feeling to the ultimate level.

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapter, also it was nice to see Alice in that coat XD
The fact that Kinokuni's downfall was actually the thing that she cherished the most was awesome, yes tradition is good, but if no one puts at least a little bit of their own cooking then it will never evolve or adapt
Can't wait for the next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.