[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 213 Discussion and 214 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 5★

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Cup Of Possibility"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 213 Discussion and 214 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 213 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 214

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red hot wok equals cup in Soma logic lol.

the 3 types of coating the noodles with flavor vs texture was interesting.

Of course they let us wait on the final verdict again. Cheapest way of doing cliffhangers.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red hot wok equals cup in Soma logic lol.

the 3 types of coating the noodles with flavor vs texture was interesting.

Of course they let us wait on the final verdict again. Cheapest way of doing cliffhangers.
It seems pretty certain though that Soma won as that judge's reaction seems to be quite mismatched if it was Kinokuni

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems pretty certain though that Soma won as that judge's reaction seems to be quite mismatched if it was Kinokuni
yeah from the judges expressions we can call that!. And also I feel like this is Mangaka trying to troll us but it is highly unlikely after all the build up this match up received and the hype Souma got from Isshiki I presume. Anyway, a 3-0, it is embarrassing for whoever gonna lost!.

Kudos to Mangaka for all the research he did and knowledge he has on cooking!. The detail in these past chapters is really good!. If put into motion maybe........can cook Yakisoba!. haha xD

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I swear if he ends up saying that Souma lost after that last page...he is a huge troll XD
But the chapter was awesome, the details were great and Souma's luck at drawing lots is legendary

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it certainly looks that way, that is also part of the reason why I don't get you don't finish a chapter on that. It is more satisfying to see it now, than to half spoil half cliffhanger it.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, something seemed off. The way these things usually play out is

Second contestant wins = first hand dealt by first chef, second hand dealt by second chef and it's "Pair vs. Two Pair"

First contestant wins = first hand dealt by chef, second and dealt by second chef, but then the hidden nature that was not revealed by the first chef's judgment comes out on top sorta like "player with a pair reveals they actually have three of a kind"

The judges were praising Soma throughout the chapter for how he masterfully utilized methods specifically to bring out flavor in Soba. However the last judge made it seem like there was something else, which usually means the true nature of the first chef's cooking has yet to be fleshed out. Idk, I could be over analyzing, it just seems a little off to me.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it certainly looks that way, that is also part of the reason why I don't get you don't finish a chapter on that. It is more satisfying to see it now, than to half spoil half cliffhanger it.
Idk, something seemed off. The way these things usually play out is

Second contestant wins = first hand dealt by first chef, second hand dealt by second chef and it's "Pair vs. Two Pair"

First contestant wins = first hand dealt by chef, second and dealt by second chef, but then the hidden nature that was not revealed by the first chef's judgment comes out on top sorta like "player with a pair reveals they actually have three of a kind"

The judges were praising Soma throughout the chapter for how he masterfully utilized methods specifically to bring out flavor in Soba. However the last judge made it seem like there was something else, which usually means the true nature of the first chef's cooking has yet to be fleshed out. Idk, I could be over analyzing, it just seems a little off to me.
Yes I also have some mixed feelings as Soma's victory is so obvious that it would be quite the bomb if he would actually lose. However the issue with that is that if you lose even once, you're out of it completely. So that would entail that the MC wouldn't play any active role anymore for the entire duration of this arc and this while it just started. I mean this is probably going to be the longest Shokugeki of the entire series if you string all the individual fights together, but Soma would have been removed from the get-go =/

Also I'm expecting for Isshiki and the other guy to win their fights so that Central is immediately pressured.

Status
Not open for further replies.