[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 212 Discussion and 213 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Might Of Tradition Vs The Power Of Innovation"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 212 Discussion and 213 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 212 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 213

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
These chapters made me so curious about this dish and i wish to see the last page colored. I think i can taste it just in Japan... Someone who visited Japan recently didn't eat there almost anything. I bet i would eat alot of ramen and i would try this soba.
Ot- it will be interesting to see the jury's reaction at Soma's soba. Can't wait ^^

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the dark skinned judge, he has such a cool design.

Her dish was good, creative ability. But I think Souma will win with a 'timeless' dish. Something you can only find in a small hole in the wall that isn't listed in the bible.

That way Yukihira's will beat both Nene and shuts the bible judge up.

Her dish is tasty but you're unable to keep enjoying it because it disappears before you know it. I think Souma will have something with a savoring flavor so that you will keep tasting the dish even though you finished it already.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the dark skinned judge, he has such a cool design.

Her dish was good, creative ability. But I think Souma will win with a 'timeless' dish. Something you can only find in a small hole in the wall that isn't listed in the bible.

That way Yukihira's will beat both Nene and shuts the bible judge up.

Her dish is tasty but you're unable to keep enjoying it because it disappears before you know it. I think Souma will have something with a savoring flavor so that you will keep tasting the dish even though you finished it already.
Fair Chapter!. Yep I hope that is the case!. Some might came up with a dish that has a long lasting taste and flavour still around when eaten!

Hope in next chapter, we do get a judgement >_>

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair Chapter!. Yep I hope that is the case!. Some might came up with a dish that has a long lasting taste and flavour still around when eaten!

Hope in next chapter, we do get a judgement >_>
Doubtful. At its earliest it will happen in two chapters as in the next one it probably will all about the judges eating Soma's dish and explaining what it is. I wouldn't even be surprised if he would drag the announcement of the results out for one more chapter.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubtful. At its earliest it will happen in two chapters as in the next one it probably will all about the judges eating Soma's dish and explaining what it is. I wouldn't even be surprised if he would drag the announcement of the results out for one more chapter.
hmmm....on a side thought.....I would like it too if the judges announces the results of all three matches at once rather than one at a time though they taste them individually. Kinda like a secret voting and letting them know after the completion of the 3 match ups.

That would create a unknown tension and suspense!

Status
Not open for further replies.