[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 211 Discussion and 212 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Absolutely Fair Judges"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 211 Discussion and 212 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 211 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 212

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:yay:

Got to wait one more week for the judgement! >_> Soma seens confident tho!

I am expecting a tie...maybe?
Doubtful as there is an irregular amount of judges and unlike during the Autumn Election semifinal between Kurokiba and Hayama, where they got judged by cooks, they are now being judged by people who decide the value of a restaurant for a living. These are really not the type of persons who can't make up their mind.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubtful as there is an irregular amount of judges and unlike during the Autumn Election semifinal between Kurokiba and Hayama, where they got judged by cooks, they are now being judged by people who decide the value of a restaurant for a living. These are really not the type of persons who can't make up their mind.
I agree tho!. Can't see Soma losing this early too!. If any if soma to win then it do be something to do with the not so traditional routine variety of Yokisoba he cooked!. That might be the deciding points for him!.

What I initially thought is.........Out of 3 judges either of the two would make different calls upon both dishes and one wouldn't make any decision which ends up in tie!.

Or the most surprising scenario is.............they do call both of the dishes as below par and cancels it out without any judgement!. But I guess that is me just thinking too much!. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.