[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 206 Discussion and 207 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Welcome to the Side of the Decisive Battle"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 206 Discussion and 207 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 206 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 207

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't expect those big shots along the team Souma line-up. It does make the task a bit more believable with those guys around.

Splitting the 8 people up in 3 smaller bouts is on the hand interesting. And predictable on the other. Because you already know that the winner of the first one will lose the second one to keep it interesting. So basically those first 2 fights don't matter at all. It's just build-up to the finale.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't expect those big shots along the team Souma line-up. It does make the task a bit more believable with those guys around.

Splitting the 8 people up in 3 smaller bouts is on the hand interesting. And predictable on the other. Because you already know that the winner of the first one will lose the second one to keep it interesting. So basically those first 2 fights don't matter at all. It's just build-up to the finale.
The thought crossed my mind last week. I had been wondering for a while now how they could possibly compete with the E10 with such a low number of participants, but then it struck me that I had been subconsciously limiting myself to first years, which was not needed. So automatically I came to the conclusion that at least Isshi and Kuga would participate. Too bad though they haven't shown the judges yet as I'm really curious about them too.

Rindou in her cooking outfit<3

Status
Not open for further replies.