[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 155 Discussion and 156 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Maximum Output"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 155 Discussion and 156 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 155 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 156

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao side character. XD Yup, I want to see Kurokiba defeat that cocky central chef. Let's see how he utilizes the steamer/grinder next week. Momo is funny, I knew she'd be a great elite ten member.

Magi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling that Kurokiba will lose after seeing the flashback.. Hope he wins though.

He is the Mad Dog after all

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling that Kurokiba will lose after seeing the flashback.. Hope he wins though.

He is the Mad Dog after all
I'm not really so sure about that. On one hand someone like Kurokiba being beaten would be a statement that even the strongest 1st years are not safe from Central. On the other hand Central has been trashing all the heads of the research societies way too easily. The writer should have at least make it look more like they were a challenge. So having Kurokiba losing likewise, would be too one-sided. It really shouldn't be that Soma is going to do everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.