[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 154 Discussion and 155 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4★

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"With Fangs Bared"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 154 Discussion and 155 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 154 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 155

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another early one! gonna read it right now :D

Edit:
Alice :nosebleed:

And Kiba being beasty again! Can't wait to see how this match ends up (though I think I already know lol)

Great chapter!

Last edited:

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he is going to lose so souma can get a training arc. Ayy best girl is back. Gotta make an avatar out of the chapter xd
Aii I was thinking the same about both things! That he will lose, either 3-0 or 2-1.. And I wanted to make an avatar from our girl Alice as well!

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't find anything interesting in this chapter than 3/5 informations.

Alice is back im glad,finally!! Kurokiba and that weirdo are battling will be interesting but don't think Kurokiba will win especially after that introduction from these new guys. I like Mea :D

I also enjoyed Takumi going with Souma,I always found Takumi more reasonable XD well I guess I was wrong :D

3/5 in the end :)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was expecting Takumi to be fighting next, but it's Kurokiba! Devour that snob :devil: This means that we might see Hayama soon too to save the Shiomi seminar. Kurokiba better wins as all those other captains are going down way too easily.

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will be cool if souma's appear to give him a little training or tricks. You got some good taste.
True! But I still think that Yukihira can learn from Kiba as well.. I think he has also grown a lot! And so do you :D

Ps. what you think of the avatar I made, since you are one of the best here. :blush:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True! But I still think that Yukihira can learn from Kiba as well.. I think he has also grown a lot! And so do you :D

Ps. what you think of the avatar I made, since you are one of the best here. :blush:
In the dorm, they do have few talented people. They should just start training after they watch the video that daigo took with shooji. They better start asking alice, erina and hisako some hax training :D

The avatar looks good U_U

Reactions: Sheele

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hisako's looking cute on that cover page. :ilu: Wow, Nene hype?!? I'm liking that we've been getting hype for the elite ten members recently. Let's see if what Takumi said about Rentarou is true next week. XD I feel sorry for who's going to face off Hayama, they're gonna get destroyed! :p

5/5 chapter like always.

Here, have some recipes from volumes 1-10. XD (Idk if I posted this on the FC already)

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh. I'm considering actually dropping this, but Alice and Kurokiba just arrived so I just have to see how they do. Kurokiba better destroy that fodder, and hopefully all of the nobodies Azami picked follow soon.

3/5

Status
Not open for further replies.