[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 153 Discussion and 154 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Venue Of Death"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 153 Discussion and 154 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 153 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 154

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeej, chapter is already out!

I need to keep reminding myself that this is a cooking manga. A bunch of new interesting seemingly psychotic characters appear and I'm instinctively expecting them to start breathing fire or something. When this series is done, I really want to see the illustrator draw a fantasy/supernatural themed series.

I wonder if we get to see some kind of a Takumi & Soma tag team vs two of the new Central cronies. Boring though that everyone gets smashed like that with 3-0 so easily. I can understand the Elite 10 members, but this makes all the research societies look like weaklings.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's finally going back to the cooking part again. Still.. it was not enough! u_u
Really wanna see Yukihira/Aldini teaming up. There cooking would go well with each other and their interactions are always fun. lol

Momo is cute but the dude looks like the biggest jerk.

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jeej, chapter is already out!

I need to keep reminding myself that this is a cooking manga. A bunch of new interesting seemingly psychotic characters appear and I'm instinctively expecting them to start breathing fire or something. When this series is done, I really want to see the illustrator draw a fantasy/supernatural themed series.

I wonder if we get to see some kind of a Takumi & Soma tag team vs two of the new Central cronies. Boring though that everyone gets smashed like that with 3-0 so easily. I can understand the Elite 10 members, but this makes all the research societies look like weaklings.
Aye they should make a manga like that, would be awesome! And indeed would've loved to see atleast a bit of a competition (maybe that will happen in the anime?) Because now it looks like the Elite 10 has no competition outside of Polar dorm (aka Yukihira for 90%)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Momo is so awesome and I wanted to see the judges reaction but I guess its better to save it for later.

Chapter was suppose to be released on Sunday but it gets released today lol. I kinda saw it coming since AssClass was out yesterday.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye they should make a manga like that, would be awesome! And indeed would've loved to see atleast a bit of a competition (maybe that will happen in the anime?) Because now it looks like the Elite 10 has no competition outside of Polar dorm (aka Yukihira for 90%)
I started thinking about these fights and I'm more and more expecting that Takumi is going to be having a Shokugeki. I mean Soma just beat Eizan, so having immediately another fight with one of Asami's 'lesser' cronies is kinda repetitive. Personality-wise Takumi is the guy who wants to get on even ground with Soma, so he wouldn't accept to have him do the fighting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.