[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 151 Discussion and 152 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Outbreak of War"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 151 Discussion and 152 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 151 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 152

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isshiki-senpai noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Why you do dis Azami :NO:

I died on this

She is fuming :lmao:

Also wonder what's the thing with the "Set up" hmm 4/5 chapter!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*shattering glass*

Can you hear that? That was the sound of Erina's rose-colored fantasy being smashed to bits and realizing she has been patronizing her hero's son all this time xd

Didn't expect Isshiki and the other two to be relieved of their position and the last page is giving me goosebumps :whip:

I hope though that there is more to Azami's motives other than trying to take revenge for his beloved senpai, that fanboyism doesn't really work well with his character concept.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erina got owned hard. Those faces are priceles and the moment she saw that group pic. 10/10 xd

Man, i'm loving where this is going. It is great to see that there is something hidden going on and not just Azami and his senpai notice me thing.
Really looking forward to all the secrets.

Poor Isshiki.. though as cool and smart he is he knew what was coming. I'm sure he has things planned as well.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erina's reaction was hilarious XD. I wonder who's going to take the other 3 seats. Hopefully, it's the finalist trio of the tournament or at least Akira Hayama & Soma make it. Isshiki most likely planned ahead so I won't be so worried. :p

Lol @ the salt scene, I never knew it was used in Japanese folklore like that. Final page was hype!

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isshiki-senpai noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Why you do dis Azami :NO:

I died on this

She is fuming :lmao:

Also wonder what's the thing with the "Set up" hmm 4/5 chapter!
I was literally blown away when I saw Azami removed Isshiki from the Elite ten council. But on other side Isshiki remained calm and composed. It is more like his character.

I think Azami is just self-assessing himself that whether having Souma here in the academy is just a mere coincidence or was it a pre-planned thing. I think it is somehow more or less like that.

*shattering glass*

Can you hear that? That was the sound of Erina's rose-colored fantasy being smashed to bits and realizing she has been patronizing her hero's son all this time xd

Didn't expect Isshiki and the other two to be relieved of their position and the last page is giving me goosebumps :whip:

I hope though that there is more to Azami's motives other than trying to take revenge for his beloved senpai, that fanboyism doesn't really work well with his character concept.
lol true. That is first thing that came to my mind when I saw Erina after hearing the truth. btw...I don't really care if Erina says sorry to Souma for all the mean behaviour of her. But I doubt it taking Erina's characterisation into account.

I quite didn't get the last page?. Survivor's hunt?. A war?.

Seems like there really something bad happened for Saiba that made Azami to do like this.

Erina's reaction was hilarious XD. I wonder who's going to take the other 3 seats. Hopefully, it's the finalist trio of the tournament or at least Akira Hayama & Soma make it. Isshiki most likely planned ahead so I won't be so worried. :p

Lol @ the salt scene, I never knew it was used in Japanese folklore like that. Final page was hype!
Or maybe some people completely different from them?. Maybe any apprentices of Azami who have studied under him. Not sure about this part. But I doubt Akira & Souma will agree to it.

Anywho, , seems like Yuuto sensei is trying to hint something. For time being I will go with>>>something nasty happened at that time in totsuki>>due to which Saiba didn't graduate from the academy>>Azami became so sad to see his senpai like that<<<

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was literally blown away when I saw Azami removed Isshiki from the Elite ten council. But on other side Isshiki remained calm and composed. It is more like his character.

I think Azami is just self-assessing himself that whether having Souma here in the academy is just a mere coincidence or was it a pre-planned thing. I think it is somehow more or less like that.

lol true. That is first thing that came to my mind when I saw Erina after hearing the truth. btw...I don't really care if Erina says sorry to Souma for all the mean behaviour of her. But I doubt it taking Erina's characterisation into account.

I quite didn't get the last page?. Survivor's hunt?. A war?.

Seems like there really something bad happened for Saiba that made Azami to do like this.

Or maybe some people completely different from them?. Maybe any apprentices of Azami who have studied under him. Not sure about this part. But I doubt Akira & Souma will agree to it.

Anywho, , seems like Yuuto sensei is trying to hint something. For time being I will go with>>>something nasty happened at that time in totsuki>>due to which Saiba didn't graduate from the academy>>Azami became so sad to see his senpai like that<<<
When Azami removed all the seminars, institutions etc. Eizan received over a 100 Shokugeki challenges to undo it. However when they saw Eizan was cheating, they all withdrew their challenges. Because Souma was able to save the PSD and the Shokugeki are no longer rigged, there are likely still people who will try to save their research society with Shokugeki. These societies are against Azami's reforms, so everyone who is trying to keep them, is "an enemy". The remaining Elite 10 are now going to take down these people who still try to save their research societies.

My favorite ship intensifies :D! woohooo!!

The chapter was pretty straightforward, a war is coming!

I believe that souma will get a seat because ''kouhai notice me'' :)
Unlikely. Azami figured out Jouchirou's and Senzeimon's scheme when he heard who Souma was. The only thing he is still pondering on is till which degree everything was intentional. Considering he just sacked Isshiki and the other two because they aren't supporting his reforms, it wouldn't make any sense to add Soma who currently is the one who has undermined him the most so far and made it clear he is opposing him.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Now that I think about it wouldn't make much sense if it was Soma. It would be a bit early if he got his elite ten position already (regardless of ranking). Personally, I prefer it to be someone we're already introduced to, the question is who will that be?

I'm going to assume the events during his time with Saiba is what caused him to become what he is today. We already now that Saiba didn't graduate and it was hinted in this chapter that he's connected to this so let's see what this "terrible event" is.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... the Elite 10 council can freely remove and appoint the headmaster of the academy as long as there are more than 50% votes, while the newly installed headmaster can immediately fire any Elite member and appoint whoever he chooses without any requirements or repercussion? Okay. A real-life system like that would be laughable, but I guess it works in manga.

Still, an okay chapter. Everything's going according to Isshiki's grand plan, by the way.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When Azami removed all the seminars, institutions etc. Eizan received over a 100 Shokugeki challenges to undo it. However when they saw Eizan was cheating, they all withdrew their challenges. Because Souma was able to save the PSD and the Shokugeki are no longer rigged, there are likely still people who will try to save their research society with Shokugeki. These societies are against Azami's reforms, so everyone who is trying to keep them, is "an enemy". The remaining Elite 10 are now going to take down these people who still try to save their research societies.
Oh okay I get it now. This is going to be interesting then. btw...it almost feels like a cooking-battle manga than just a plain cooking manga. maybe this is why it attracted majority of fans who only like battle manga. One thing we should definitely handover to this manga is the 'good execution of drama' in most cases than not. It is very firm and intense.

Now that I think about it wouldn't make much sense if it was Soma. It would be a bit early if he got his elite ten position already (regardless of ranking). Personally, I prefer it to be someone we're already introduced to, the question is who will that be?

I'm going to assume the events during his time with Saiba is what caused him to become what he is today. We already now that Saiba didn't graduate and it was hinted in this chapter that he's connected to this so let's see what this "terrible event" is.
Yep. hmm...if we are to think from the people who already introduced then anyone from the future Elite Ten?. But Souma has good relation with almost all he met so far. So can't say about this yet. Who knows, Yuuto sensei can pull a twist for us.

I think Conspiracy happened which made Saiba didn't graduate from Totsuki and he left because of that. But what it might be?. I don't remember Yuuto sensei leaving any possible hints about this!.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh okay I get it now. This is going to be interesting then. btw...it almost feels like a cooking-battle manga than just a plain cooking manga. maybe this is why it attracted majority of fans who only like battle manga. One thing we should definitely handover to this manga is the 'good execution of drama' in most cases than not. It is very firm and intense.

Yep. hmm...if we are to think from the people who already introduced then anyone from the future Elite Ten?. But Souma has good relation with almost all he met so far. So can't say about this yet. Who knows, Yuuto sensei can pull a twist for us.

I think Conspiracy happened which made Saiba didn't graduate from Totsuki and he left because of that. But what it might be?. I don't remember Yuuto sensei leaving any possible hints about this!.
Hayama, Soma, Megumi, Kurokiba, Alice and Hisako all have enough reasons to not accept an invitation to join the Elite 10/to not be invited for the Elite 10. Aldini doesn't really have a reason, but he doesn't seem to be a guy who also agrees with Azami. So the only one left is Subaru and he is still a first year. Don't forget that the Elite 10 mostly originate from the people who reached the last 8 of the Autumn Selection. Considering the Elite 10 can only consists out of 10 people which are mostly 2nd and 3rd years, it means there should be quite some 2nd and 3rd years remaining who made the final 8 in their first year, but weren't able to make the Elite 10.

So I believe at least two of the three future council members will be new characters.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter is the exact opposite from what I was expecting to happen.

I thought a majority of the elite 10 would end up throwing a wrench in the Central's plan at some point as there were still some good and neutral people on there.

But it seems Azami is smarter than the average manga bad guy. He was a step ahead of them.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There's only a few characters that he can pick. Like I said before, it is a preference of mine. I do mainly want it to happen due to the shock value as you pointed out. Most likely, it's going to be characters that aren't introduced yet.

Who knows, he may of left very subtle hints that we'll catch onto eventually. ;) (I'm hoping that's the case)

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter is the exact opposite from what I was expecting to happen.

I thought a majority of the elite 10 would end up throwing a wrench in the Central's plan at some point as there were still some good and neutral people on there.

But it seems Azami is smarter than the average manga bad guy. He was a step ahead of them.
Seven of the Elite 10 voted for Azami as the new director and sacked the previous one. They really wouldn't do an action of that magnitude if they hadn't a good image of Azami's plans and supported him. They were never neutral to begin with and what is good and what is evil can by default be considered subjective in this case. Some of them might not be in favor of every single little thing, like Eizan's shenanigans, but if they weren't ready for such minor things, they really wouldn't have done something huge as staging a coup.

The only two people that could still be considered neutral till now were Kuga and Megishima as even though they didn't vote for Azami, they didn't appear to trying to block him either yet.

What the majority of the Elite 10 did was something unprecedented in the history of Tootsuki and they are really not going to back down for what can be considered peanuts in comparison immediately after they successfully staged the coup. In the long run it's possible some might get 2nd thoughts, but they really didn't decide this all on a whim, so they are not going to back down either on a whim. Rindou is a primary example. She didn't like eizan's scheme's nor the sacking of the remaining three members, but in the end she is still supporting the overall plan and she's not going to let stuff like this be a hindrance to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.