[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 150 Discussion and 151 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4★

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 5★

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Board Game"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 150 Discussion and 151 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 150 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 151

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have the feeling Erina just heard "my dad" and not the whole thing.

Anyway, nice chapter. With those evil Azami faces i thought he would force her to leave, but he didn't and i think this good. Will give her more development staying with the PSD.

Poor Azami! Senpai didn't notice him.. but he has the son of him now. xd
The way Soma told him that was priceless.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohhh snaaaap!

Erina must be fuming knowing her idol is Yukihira's dad XD if she heard it,I hope she did XD

And that Azami is savage,"And if she is?" - "Pardon me" no chil,he does what he wants XD >_>

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We had to wait such a long time for the new chapter that I completely had forgotten where the last chapter ended xd

For a moment there I was afraid that that someone would interrupt Soma's announcement after the build up, but now in the end it was two for the price of one: both Erina and Azami heard it :p

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, who knew Azami was just an innocent kouhai inside. Like father like daughter, I guess. It'd honestly be hilarious if Azami started glorifying Souma now.

4/5

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man, I've waited so long for that ending moment but also it's revealed that Azami looked up to Saiba. A great reveal and I'm curious how it'll go after seeing that ending. I can definitely see this strengthening the Erina x Soma ship, assuming that Erina heard it fully. I especially loved the drawing of the chess board with all the broken pieces; it was depicting the future events in an interesting way.

Btw..our precious Rindou eating an Hujiao Bing that Soma prepared. This was from the latest volume:
You must be registered for see images

This was the best chapter of the week for me.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iNotorious said:
OMG! NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE BOMB
Ehh, after thinking about it, I'm not so sure. If this is the predictable shounen which I expect it to be, Erina will spend some time in denial of how someone like Souma could be related to her idol, she'll throw some insults, eventually she'll accept it, but still won't accept Souma, and... nothing would change. Hopefully something different happens.

By the way, what's the anime in your signature?

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh, after thinking about it, I'm not so sure. If this is the predictable shounen which I expect it to be, Erina will spend some time in denial of how someone like Souma could be related to her idol, she'll throw some insults, eventually she'll accept it, but still won't accept Souma, and... nothing would change. Hopefully something different happens.

By the way, what's the anime in your signature?
It won't be predictable because it's not only Erina that is there, her father is as well and we don't know how he would react to such confession.

He has two routes;

The good - He will believe 100% that he is the son of his senpai. He will ask few questions about his father and what is he doing in life atm. Souma will, of course, answer and tell him that he owns a local of food and he might be disappointed by it. He'll also consider souma a dangerous person to deal with so he will act quick to kick him out of the school or he might manipulate him in someway. He could also try to fool him by telling him he will train him to defeat his father, idk.

The neutral - he won't believe what souma is saying and then he will leave. Erina will also wont believe souma's confession but she will keep it in mind for couple of days (in manga format) and she will forget about it. If she does meet again with souma's parent, she might ask him or he will tell her right away and from there we will see some predictable moments between erina and souma and we might get some goodie development.

I believe that azami will try to do something bad towards souma so souma's dad shows up and have a duel, 1 vs 1.

Anime is Nabari no Ou

[video=youtube;YQYD6UKJ2wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQYD6UKJ2wk[/video]

Reactions: Ambivalence

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter show both father and daughter respect the same person as well.If Erina remain in PSD she will surely change which will effect Azami later as now he doesn't realize how much PSD can change her.
Saiba is Soma's Father this knowledge can change this situation.Next chapter will be interesting as Erina will know about Soma's relation to saiba.
This chapter is Interesting but next is surely going to be awesome.Can't wait

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter show both father and daughter respect the same person as well.If Erina remain in PSD she will surely change which will effect Azami later as now he doesn't realize how much PSD can change her.
Saiba is Soma's Father this knowledge can change this situation.Next chapter will be interesting as Erina will know about Soma's relation to saiba.
This chapter is Interesting but next is surely going to be awesome.Can't wait
Well if would be rather stupid if this revelation wouldn't change anything. We have been waiting for ages for this to be revealed. I was hoping that it would be on a grand stage with the entire school listening, but that might still happen. Anyway most people have been looking at Soma like he was an arrogant, obnoxious cook from some back-alley food store, but in reality he can be considered royalty in the gourmet world. This 180° turn in perspective should cause quite a stir, but we will have to wait as how big of a stir.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Best chapter to start the year. From the expressions of Erina, looks like she heard what Soma said. I never thought Saiba was an inspiration for Azami too. Like Father and Like Daughter. lol.

Wonder what would be the plans of Azami after hearing this truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.