[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 149 Discussion and 150 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Heaven and Hell"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 149 Discussion and 150 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 149 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 150

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus mother of God what a CHAPTER!

I'm not gay but I l really love Isshiki-senpai :x3:

OMFG I was all over the place when I've seen that ^^^^^^^^^_^^_^_^_^_^_^^+^^_^_^=+=_%#^^#^#^#^^#=#

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When azami showed up, the first thought was ''HEY WHERE'S MY MONEY'' haha. The chapter was really straightforward, the outcome. We also got new info about the old shokugeki matches. What I'm looking forward is what is azami is looking for... I mean 90% could be looking for his daughter and the other 10% is to talk to yukihira about his father or something along those lines.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the party chapter i wanted. Awesome!

The faces in this manga (especially sõma's) are too damn funny. xd
Also funny and nice to see is Erina starting to have feels for Sõma but not realizing it.

All were great + the Aldini brothers but nothing beats Isshiki. haha
It's no real party without naked apron. Though it's still hard to trust him since we don't know his real motive.

Azami straight out of a Horror Manga! I can't wait to see what he has to say to Sõma about the shokugeki.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, well, I am glad that Azami didn´t bring an axe.

Otherwise, I liked that, it was fun! I was expecting a twist towards the end - it seems to me that when everything is going too well, it needs a turn for the worse for Soma and his company, or at least something unexpected. Why not, after all.

Also, the last push for Erina might be the reveal of Soma´s father. And when you fall for someone, you fall hard.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naked apron strikes again.

And I had a hunch it would be Azami when the doorbell rang. Can't wait how this conversation will go, maybe it will finally be revealed that Soma is the son of Joichirou.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just when I thought I was reading a fun, cheerful chapter.....the door bell changed everything. I am terrified seeing Azami at the end of this chapter. Not what I expected while reading this chapter but it is something that I liked very good. I wonder what Azami will talk?.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great after party chapter. I'm guessing Erina's development will end for now with the upcoming chapters. It was handled nicely and now Soma will protect her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.