[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 148 Discussion and 149 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 5★

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Triumphant Return"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 148 Discussion and 149 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 148 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 149

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soma is too awesome and one of the reason why i love this manga.

Soma's declaration of war was ****in badass! Also great to see Isshiki again and the way he thinks of our mc.
Can't wait for the nice and chill party chapter.

Rindougasm in full color is love! <3

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That chapter was boss.

Badass Yukihira rekt Eizan-chan :hs:

I was even treated with at the end :blush:

4/5 nearly a 5/5 chapter!

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
A blessed chapter XD Soma is GOAT of Shokugeki. He pretty much shit on Eizan and even called out the other Ten Elites about messing with his friends. Ahh Yuki always knew when to throw the feels in your face ;_; but none the less a well done chapter though the pacing slowed down abit since it was pretty much a wrap up chapter. 4.5/5

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter. Nice seeing the elite members reactions. Nakiri didnt seem to understand the fangirling hisako was doing. Lol and ishikki's confidence in soma is great to see aswell.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter now clearly confirms what I described two weeks ago. The fundamental reason as why Eizan lost, is because of his lack of preparation and the fact that he made a rather standard dish compared to his skills.

And now that the PSD has survived the purge, it seems that the statement that they will become the core of the resistance against Azami also is becoming true. I wonder if more people know will join because they saw Soma beating Eizan on television to safe the PSD? By now it has been implied several times that this is the revival of the Golden Age of the PSD, but only Soma and Megumi is a bit too little compared to having a complete Elite 10 that are members of the dorm.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but only Soma and Megumi is a bit too little compared to having a complete Elite 10 that are members of the dorm.
I quite didn't understand it. -_- Yea. Megumi X Souma is best. :rolleyes:

I liked how this entire ploy by Eizan played out. The drama so far in this #PSD Vs Eizan is very well written and executed. For a cooking manga like this, drama before, in between & after play is crucial to captivate readers. And so this manga did good in this department so far. With this latest chapters they are just over the top.

Next thing that comes to my mind is.....Souma asking can he be a part of Elite 10 now that he defeated Eizan?!. It is more like Yuuto sensei answering us that is not how it works. So it seems like that vampire-looking-Rindou went to Isshiki prior to coming to see Shokugeki. The best part of this chapter however is Isshiki's foresight and trust on Souma.

By the time Souma returned to PSD, Megumi and everyone welcomed back Souma. Nakiri Erina wasn't there. Understandable since she just recently joined PSD and not much connected with Polaris(PSD). Last but not least, Art is good as usual.

Volume Cover for next Volume

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I quite didn't understand it. -_- Yea. Megumi X Souma is best. :rolleyes:

I liked how this entire ploy by Eizan played out. The drama so far in this #PSD Vs Eizan is very well written and executed. For a cooking manga like this, drama before, in between & after play is crucial to captivate readers. And so this manga did good in this department so far. With this latest chapters they are just over the top.

Next thing that comes to my mind is.....Souma asking can he be a part of Elite 10 now that he defeated Eizan?!. It is more like Yuuto sensei answering us that is not how it works. So it seems like that vampire-looking-Rindou went to Isshiki prior to coming to see Shokugeki. The best part of this chapter however is Isshiki's foresight and trust on Souma.

By the time Souma returned to PSD, Megumi and everyone welcomed back Souma. Nakiri Erina wasn't there. Understandable since she just recently joined PSD and not much connected with Polaris(PSD). Last but not least, Art is good as usual.

Volume Cover for next Volume

What I mean is that we regularly get reminded of the Golden Age of the PSD and also that that Golden Age is "coming back". However at the climax of the Golden Age all the members of the Elite 10 were a part of the PSD. Currently only Isshiki is a member and he is a 2nd year. The only ones of the dorm who likely will make it into the Elite 10 are Soma and Megumi. So to rival the Golden Age, more members are needed.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I mean is that we regularly get reminded of the Golden Age of the PSD and also that that Golden Age is "coming back". However at the climax of the Golden Age all the members of the Elite 10 were a part of the PSD. Currently only Isshiki is a member and he is a 2nd year. The only ones of the dorm who likely will make it into the Elite 10 are Soma and Megumi. So to rival the Golden Age, more members are needed.
Oh yah I get it now. Wasn't Erina part of PSD now or she is only there for a shelter?.

It's highly possible these will be the future Elite 10:

If I remember correctly...I think Yuuto sensei foreshadowed about that.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's highly possible these will be the future Elite 10:

Those are still only 9 members and the issue is that normally the Elite 10 consists of 2nd and 3rd years and in very rare situations 1st years. All of these characters are 1st years, so I have my doubts that all of them will be able to obtain a seat.

Oh yah I get it now. Wasn't Erina part of PSD now or she is only there for a shelter?.

If I remember correctly...I think Yuuto sensei foreshadowed about that.

Currently she's still being sheltered.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those are still only 9 members and the issue is that normally the Elite 10 consists of 2nd and 3rd years and in very rare situations 1st years. All of these characters are 1st years, so I have my doubts that all of them will be able to obtain a seat.
I agree that having all of them becoming members of the Elite 10 would a stretch, but I'm hoping this series will eventually progress into the characters' second and third years. An up-and-coming kohai would be a pleasant addition.​

Status
Not open for further replies.