[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 145 Discussion and 146 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"True Gastronomy"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 145 Discussion and 146 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 145 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 146

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The chapter was really awesome to say the least. Soma really testing the waters of Eizan with those taunts, but it really worked for him. Rindou didn't seem all THAT please with Eizen dish though because if your remember a a few chapters ago she mentioned Eizan has to skill to actually surpass a lot of the current Elite 10 members. Thats saying alot coming from the 2nd seat so she has a point. Its possible even then Eizen didnt put his all into that dish.

Overall the chapter was nice and ended on a nice cliff hanger as usual xd but I really wanna see what Soma pulls off next chapter 5/5 for me this week.

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soma's comment made the day.In next chapter we will see the outcome I guess.Seems like soma is going to make judges taste his food like he do with that woman in the first episode.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soma being cool as always and rekting Eizan with words like last chapter! The face he made when he got made is priceless. xd
Wait for the final form of his dish you fools!
I really hope this will give us the first foodgasm of Rindou senpai. We wanna see more of her cuteness already. :D

There is really no other Manga which gives me so much enjoyment besides Tokyo Ghoul.

5/5 chapter for the Soma greatness, Eizan rekting, Rindou cuteness and that cliffhanger.

Last edited:

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well hello there, master baiter. From a terrible situation to the point where you can see hope - damn, even I am excited. Rindou is my new favourite character in this manga, love her crazy, adventurous design. She reminds me of Orochimaru´s viewpoint:

"I enjoy watching things in motion.. it´s a dull when things are at a standstill, isn´t it? A stopped windmill isn´t worth watching, you know."

Otherwise, Soma - Hook, line, and sinker.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where's the full out foodgasm of Rindou? Here's the evolution of Eizan xD

Rindou will probably be the factor why Soma wins this shokugeki. Great chapter overall and I'll wait till the shokugeki is over till I give my thoughts on this.

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like every elite 10 members has different face expression for every move.Looks like more you encounter shokugeki more it change you.

Status
Not open for further replies.