[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 144 Discussion and 145 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 4★

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 5★

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The True Strength of the Alquimista"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 144 Discussion and 145 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 144 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 145

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lol XD

Seems like Soma winning it is highly unlikely...smh but he is planning something and trying to convene some sorta message likely.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol XD

Seems like Soma winning it is highly unlikely...smh but he is planning something and trying to convene some sorta message likely.
Being the first one to serve is never a good thing, though it has happened before that the first one won.

Some blurting out bluntly what everyone was thinking and Rindou's and Eizan's reactions were just priceless.

And it's great they explained who someone can become part of the Elite 10 without a Shokugeki. That had been bothering me for a while now.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are going down Eizan!

I love Rindo :flowers
I don't think Eizan will down for good. Soma still has a lot of ways for him to actually defeat an Elite 10 in 1 vs 1 Shokugeki.

Being the first one to serve is never a good thing, though it has happened before that the first one won.

Some blurting out bluntly what everyone was thinking and Rindou's and Eizan's reactions were just priceless.

And it's great they explained who someone can become part of the Elite 10 without a Shokugeki. That had been bothering me for a while now.
You think Soma will win this Shokugeki?.

Especially that reaction Eizan gave in last page or two. I got goosebumps for it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too much underestimation with Eizan, such a shame. I hope we get a more fleshed out backstory out of the other elite ten members in the future & an intense shokugeki with the next chapter. That's all I really ask and gotta love Rindo. :p

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew some major hype was headed towards Eizan due to the fact he rarely cooks, and lo behold - apparently he's more skilled than ''quite a few'' Elite 10. :lol Okay, Rindou. Eizan better not lose this, it would feel really out of place for Yukihira and his ''lol, I'm stupid'' demeanor to save the day this time.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Eizan will down for good. Soma still has a lot of ways for him to actually defeat an Elite 10 in 1 vs 1 Shokugeki.

You think Soma will win this Shokugeki?.

Especially that reaction Eizan gave in last page or two. I got goosebumps for it.
Beats me. Soma was supposed to already have lost before it even started as the jury would chose Eizan even without tasting any dishes and that the jury is still planning to declare Eizan the victor hasn't changed. On the other hand it's unlikely that Soma is going to be expelled. Hence I'm still wondering if in the end this Shokugeki will even finish.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soma rekting Eizan with words is the best thing ever. xd Every week he shows why he's one of the best mc.
It's obvious that he won't win the shokugeki but i'm still hyped to see how this will play off.

I don't like Eizan but it was still good to see a flashback of him and how ended up in his position. (especially looking forward tp isshiki's)
Can't get enough of the dork duo Soma and Rindou. lol

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shokugeki no soma 145?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter.Will Yukihira win this challenge or something else will happen?
Please give your ideas about next chapter

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next chapter will clear who will most likely to win or will judges take soma seriously.This chapter is good. Eizen thinks that its a shame for him to cook but looks like soma cornered him in every aspect leaving only cooking.By this shokugeki Soma comes more in light & everyone will take him seriously mainly Erina. Also this match make him to one step closer towards his dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.