[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 143 Discussion and 144 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

• ★★★★

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Battle Has Begun"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 143 Discussion and 144 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 143 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 144

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The game is on!

And lmao "raids like these were a common occurrence in the past" xd

I just love this interaction between Rindou and Soma. It's like two people living in their own world communicating with each other in a way no one else gets.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao at the golden age members of the PSD. Was Soma's plan to take advantage of Eizan's temper from the start? Lol anyways, he's about to get serious, nice.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very fun chapter. A damn war on both sides. hahaha xd

Finally the real shokugeki's about to start. Can't wat to see Soma rocking it and showing that moron his place.
The interaction between Soma and Rindou is always great!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao at the golden age members of the PSD. Was Soma's plan to take advantage of Eizan's temper from the start? Lol anyways, he's about to get serious, nice.
I doubt that Soma is such a devious person and that he was able to plan this entire scenario. His train of thought is rather simple: he can only things through cooking. I think he does realize that even if his dish isn't eaten and Eizan doesn't bother being serious, that to Eizan it wouldn't be much of a victory because he wasn't able to break him.

Frankly I just came to the realization that there's another possibility as to how this could end: Eizan can force the judges to be impartial. He seems to be serious about cooking now, but that would be pointless if at least the judges wouldn't taste the food. It's really ironic but Eizan got lured completely into Soma's pace rather than the opposite way around, but I don't think Soma is such a cunning person he was able to orchestrate that intentionally.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually good to see other Polaris(PSD) members doing something rather than leaving everything for Souma.

Hmm...so now we are going to have the fair fight?. I am failing to see why Judges won't taste the dishes made by them at the end of the shokugeki to declare the winner?.

I would have liked Souma X Megumi participating in the shokugeki or at least Souma & Erina challenging Eizan....

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually good to see other Polaris(PSD) members doing something rather than leaving everything for Souma.

Hmm...so now we are going to have the fair fight?. I am failing to see why Judges won't taste the dishes made by them at the end of the shokugeki to declare the winner?.

I would have liked Souma X Megumi participating in the shokugeki or at least Souma & Erina challenging Eizan....
If they still have no intention of tasting the dishes, I was thinking that Soma would somehow persuade the judges to taste his cooking even if they had no intention of voting in his favor. Since they planned to vote against him from the beginning, there's no harm in trying his cooking <-- Or some other reasoning along those lines.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they still have no intention of tasting the dishes, I was thinking that Soma would somehow persuade the judges to taste his cooking even if they had no intention of voting in his favor. Since they planned to vote against him from the beginning, there's no harm in trying his cooking <-- Or some other reasoning along those lines.
Well I tried to explain that in my previous post. Eizan could do nothing at all and still win because the judges are on his side, so for him to be cooking seriously is rather redundant. But he said it now, didn't he? That he will have to submit Soma through cooking, so even if he cooks seriously, if the judges choose him because they're biased, well that would void his intentions. He wants to break Soma through his cooking and for that to work the judges have to be fair otherwise it would be meaningless.

Eizan's urge to crush Soma reached a point he actually got sucked into Soma's pace and by that pretty much allowed this to be turned into a regular Shokugeki. At least that's how I'm seeing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.