[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 142 Discussion and 143 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Extreme Foul Play"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 142 Discussion and 143 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 142 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 143

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait till Eizan get defeated...he is going on my nerves.

I also love how calm Soma is can't wait to see his secret in all that :cool:

I like Rindou :D

4/5 chapter

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh shit hype is real af!
Rindou that evil biatch showed up again. Haha
I hate that she sided with Azami but i still like the way she is.

Megumi caring for her man was best. <3
Damn, Soma's eyes are telling everything. Ready to kick Eizan's pathetic ass!

Though i can see the other option happening as well. Soma getting expelled and someone like Dojima
getting him back and such.

5/5

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it weird that I like this arc more than the tournament arc? I have always loved this backstabbing, political thingies. The way I see it there are only several ways Souma can win, or at least not get expelled:

- he cooks something so magnificient he will turn the judges. But as they won´t even taste it, he would have to make it smell so good people would come running. The taste would have to be on the level of Asuma or so. Sublime. I don´t see this happening, but why would he choose a specific food? If he does have a plan, I cannot wait.

- someone helps Souma. Rindō may be of some help, especially as her name means dragon and we don´t know what and how she cooks. She is also skilled and most importantly, I do like her. A little bit of chaos here, a little bit of unpredictability there. Yummy.

- Erina comes and settles the fight. This is what I find the most plausible, as they cannot kick her, so mister Slitherin (Eizan) would have to lose or withdraw. The same applies if she only threatens, but I think she will come back to her father willingly for the price of Polar Star Dorm.

Is it only me, or is the author getting better with images of villains? Eizan, Erina´s father.. One would really like to see them crawling through mud, crestfallen. Nice one.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it weird that I like this arc more than the tournament arc? I have always loved this backstabbing, political thingies. The way I see it there are only several ways Souma can win, or at least not get expelled:

- either he cooks something so magnificient he will turn the cooks. But as they won´t even taste it, he would have to make it smell so good people would come running. The taste would have to be on the level of Asuma or so. Sublime. I don´t see this happening, but why would he choose a specific food? If he does have a plan, I cannot wait.

- someone helps Souma. Rindō may be of some help, especially as her name means dragon and we don´t know what and how she cooks. She is also skilled and most importantly, I do like her. A little bit of chaos here, a little bit of unpredictability there. Yummy.

- Erina comes and settles the fight. This is what I find the most plausible, as they cannot kick her, so mister Slitherin (Eizan) would have to lose or withdraw. The same applies if she only threatens, but I think she will come back to her father willingly for the price of Polar Star Dorm.

Is it only me, or is the author getting better with images of villains? Eizan, Erina´s father.. One would really like to see them crawling through mud, crestfallen. Nice one.
Yeah Erina settling the fight would be the best scenario.That's what I think.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, poor Tsukasa having to do all that work. Still not sure whether or not I like Rindou, and I'd honestly rather she didn't have anything to do with this match, I'd hate it if Souma wins by her sabotaging Eizan. I'd also hate it if this ended in something like a draw or a forfeit - this guy is actually one of the few opponents that deserves to get beaten.

Guess next time it's really on.

4/5

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now this went fast. I was expecting some preparation time, but they immediately went to the cooking showdown. In fact it went so fast that I can't shake off the thought that this whole Shokugeki is in fact nothing more than a means to lead to or introduce something or someone else because a victory or defeat would be too simple. Either way for the PSD I'm expecting all the people who Soma helped like all the ones he gave their tools back Subaru won, Subaru himself, the Aldini twins etc. to stop or at least stall Eizan's minions.

I just love <3 Rindou's character. Still no clue what her motivations are, but the way she acts is hilarious. I wonder what Kuga's up to though?

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Happend what? The section :p

And damn Soma really learned how to give menacing looks.
Yep. Finally we have one. Thx.

That expression is awesome. He also gave the 'looking down on you' kinda look in recent chapters and lately. He is developing that habit.

Is it only me or do anyone thing that Rindou may help out or at least do something that favours Souma in this shokugeki. I don't think she is there just to see the shokugeki. I just can't imagine Souma getting expelled & Polaris dorm to be disbanded.

Or Judges will change their minds?.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep. Finally we have one. Thx.

That expression is awesome. He also gave the 'looking down on you' kinda look in recent chapters and lately. He is developing that habit.

Is it only me or do anyone thing that Rindou may help out or at least do something that favours Souma in this shokugeki. I don't think she is there just to see the shokugeki. I just can't imagine Souma getting expelled & Polaris dorm to be disbanded.

Or Judges will change their minds?.
Well her intentions are a complete mystery to me and I only see two options for the Shokugeki. Or Soma can somehow make them eat their food and bewitch them. Regardless of the situation if they do not taste his food, he can never win. Or the result of the Shokugeki is not important. I mean it went really fast. In the previous chapter he challenged him and in this chapter they're already starting while normally there's always some prep time. This gives me the impression that this Shokugeki is some kind of excuse, medium or means to lead to something else and that the result doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.