[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 138 Discussion and 139 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 4★

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Erina Goes To The Polar Star Dorm"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 138 Discussion and 139 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 138 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 139

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This hyped me all over the place that little parallel and the whole page :x3:

4/5 though was nice seeing Erina like this :)

And sweet early chapters all over the place!

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, we start off with a dope pic of Rindou. Its good that Hisako is seeing Erina's development but it'll be better once we actually see it come to fruition. It was good to see all the PSD members comfort Erina and I can't wait to see her reaction once she finds out who's Soma's father is. This new education plan seems interesting.

4/5 chapter

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait to see what changes Azami brings to the table.

Would've been something if Erina joined Polar Star and Souma left and went under Azami's teachings.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol the one person I did not expect joined the PSD and the ones I expected left xd

And the interaction between the PSD and Erina was just priceless ^^
Sob story suckers, they are a warm hearted bunch.

That father-son parallel though. There wasn't that much substance, the last few chapters have been a bit slow paced, I need to see Azami turn up.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sob story suckers, they are a warm hearted bunch.

That father-son parallel though. There wasn't that much substance, the last few chapters have been a bit slow paced, I need to see Azami turn up.
I find it the exact opposite. In a month time we went from Soma vs Kuga to Erina joins the PSD .-.

I'm curious about what Azami's plan actually is, I mean he already has Tootsuki under control, for what does he need Erina so badly?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally hyped. There were some fun interactions sadly only Erina seems to be joining the PSD though others may join but I doubt it. We get to see Azami's plan now things will get more interesting. Depending on the plan he may be one of my favorite character from the series. 5/5 because of that cover page.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally hyped. There were some fun interactions sadly only Erina seems to be joining the PSD though others may join but I doubt it. We get to see Azami's plan now things will get more interesting. Depending on the plan he may be one of my favorite character from the series. 5/5 because of that cover page.
Yeah, I was at least expecting to have Hisako join too. Curious though that Azami hasn't figured out yet she's in the PSD. Well not many people know the PSD, but Azami himself should have lived there for a while. I wonder how he is going to react when he founds out she's there.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I was at least expecting to have Hisako join too. Curious though that Azami hasn't figured out yet she's in the PSD. Well not many people know the PSD, but Azami himself should have lived there for a while. I wonder how he is going to react when he founds out she's there.
I can honestly see Azami now doing something to take PSD down.In terms of disbanding it or something,which wouldn't surprise me at all.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can honestly see Azami now doing something to take PSD down.In terms of disbanding it or something,which wouldn't surprise me at all.
The thing here is I don't think he can. That's the entire point of having Erina join the PSD. I always wondered why it was emphasized that the PSD was practically an independent nation. So far the only result of that status was that no one knew about them and that they are self-sustaining, but that's rather insignificant considering this is a cooking school. It however starts making more sense if they are even free from the direct power of the director, I don't think he can just disband them.

What happened to the festival?
It ended two days ago or something, the day that Azami appeared.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing here is I don't think he can. That's the entire point of having Erina join the PSD. I always wondered why it was emphasized that the PSD was practically an independent nation. So far the only result of that status was that no one knew about them and that they are self-sustaining, but that's rather insignificant considering this is a cooking school. It however starts making more sense if they are even free from the direct power of the director, I don't think he can just disband them.

It ended two days ago or something, the day that Azami appeared.
Who knows he's the director after all.I mean he wouldn't just go let's go disband them he'd probs do something to PSD which could lead to disband.

But then again u might be right.

Anyways I really want Nakiri to join PSD for always.That would help in potentional Nakiri and Souma development.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was alright. I was hoping for hisako and alice to join ;-;

There wasn't much stuff going on in this chapter so this response is going to be kind of short. I liked how erina was exposing herself to the other people, even soma. She was tsundere for the most part but there was a feeling that she might accept him soon as a good cooker. Souma you better get some hax skills and practice because if he wants to protect where he lives and the people around him. He will have to deal with erina's dad and the others seats. Even though I don't like it, I'm looking forward for it.

3/5

Status
Not open for further replies.