[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 132 Discussion and 133 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 5★

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Power of the First Seat"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 132 Discussion and 133 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 132 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 133

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neko girl Rindou is too awesome. Seriously, makes you love her in such a short time. xD
I thought she would just take Soma with her but good to see Megumi with them too. We need more Soma and Megumi interactions. It's always great to see that.

The firs seat is a weird dude. lol But he has skills and so confident to not even ask how it tastes. The white knight of the table panel was awesome. Always makes you think if this is still a cooking Manga.

And finally in the next chapter we will meet Erina's dad. Man, i can't wait to see Soma and his interactions. I hope she finally stops being a jerk and everyone finds out who his father is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yerr taking mah job!

Lmao I love Rindou "the first time I saw that, I bust a gut laughing" xd

Too bad though that we will have to wait till we see more of Erina and her father, I was interested more in them than the 1st seat.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the first seat dude. He's kind of awesome and he clearly deserves to be #1. He's not your usually jerk :') I have high hopes!

I really wanted to see irina's father in this chapter. Oh well I guess next chapter the author might be dropping bombs left and right.

I need more souma x erina interactions!

5/5

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the first seat dude. He's kind of awesome and he clearly deserves to be #1. He's not your usually jerk :') I have high hopes!

I really wanted to see irina's father in this chapter. Oh well I guess next chapter the author might be dropping bombs left and right.

I need more souma x erina interactions!

5/5
It's still very flawed though. How is he ever supposed to run a restaurant or something if he doesn't allow anyone else in his kitchen?